picking car up tomorrow

fivespeedsteed

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Oct 17, 2003
Richmond, VA
so i just figured id drop in and say hey. im in roanoke va right now about 3 hrs from my home visiting family. before i went out of town i dropped off my car at performance autosport to have lower subframe connectors welded in. the price they quoted me was kinda high but i like that shop for some reason so i decided to see how they do. they told me once they would weld my heatplate back down while they were under there free of charge, so ill let that be my test for them, to see if they did it. they lift the car on a lift with it on the wheels like there supposed to, sand the area weld them in and spray it with rust resistant paint. i didnt have full lengths for them when i went in so there using the ones they have, im pretty sure there griggs full lengths. so tomorrow im picking it up and paying them with the xmas money i got, then goin to get my paycheck to make up for some of the damage.

ill let you guys know how she does :SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

haha thanks about the turbines.

the whole shebang was 406 or something. 260 labor, 20 for sandpaper, paint and all, 15 freight charge, 110-120 for the griggs full lengths

yeah i can really tell it. it makes the ride more rough because the chassis doeset absorb any shock, its all in your struts/shocks and coils now. im very pleased with it.

Dayum!!!!! That labor is INSANE?!! Shop here only charges $40 bucks to weld em in, I take the paint with me and spray em when they get finished, I just do not see $260.00!! :mad: