Pics from a local guy...amazing work

its called HD photograhpy. basically they take several pics at the same exact angle and blend the good from all the pics. they change the shutter speed so that you get good light in the back of the object and then change to get good light on the object and blend it.

the camera did not make those pics come out like that.

• Sponsors (?)

Friday night? Where were you guys? Not timmies near 7 & martingrove?
that place was full of cops two weeks ago and MTO showed up on bikes. They they handed out tickets like candy. I got pulled over and the pig kept asking " whats with the chrome tailpipes" I gave him a blank stare thought he was joking. He asked me four times the same question. I really looking forward to this summer... Stock vert and getting pulled over cant wait till the Zed get out of the stable probably wont make it around the corner without going to jail...

its called HD photograhpy. basically they take several pics at the same exact angle and blend the good from all the pics. they change the shutter speed so that you get good light in the back of the object and then change to get good light on the object and blend it.

the camera did not make those pics come out like that.

Exactly. I'm not 100% as to how he does it. But I do know that he purchased the cheapo 4 megapixel camera off of a local club guy, used. LOL.