Pics from Carol Stream cruise night (thursdays)

MissBlondie said:
Hey Ryan I saw where you were racing this weekend, I'm going out to spectate. btw Can you race with tint??? For some reason I thought NMRA rule was you have to be able to see in the car, maybe not for o/c. I've heard of tech making you rip it off before, wasn't sure. Anyways good luck! :nice:

If the weather holds out, I'll be up there tonight! :D
I was going to enter open comp. But I actually just bought a supercharger so I'm not even going to bother racing anymore until I get it installed. You are right about the tinted windows but I think they are pretty lenient with open comp. I'll be there Saturday and Sunday spectating. I can't wait!

• Sponsors (?)

So who all is going to make it this week? I will finally be able to make it now that class is done :D Unfortuantely I probably won't be able to get there until around 7 though. Can you guys save a couple of spots? I think my dad is going to bring his car too.

Hi guys I live in Chicago and just discovered this thurday meeting thing. I have a 99 Cobra and would love to come by sometime. Unfortunantly I park my car at my parents house, cause parking in the city blows. I want to stop by and say hi sometime, maybe next week.