Pics from Carol Stream cruise night (thursdays)

• Sponsors (?)

Carol Stream Cruise Nite

Well Folks...

As we head into the tail of the summer...the Village of Carol Stream has, in it's infinite wisdom (note sarcasm) decided they are not a co sponsor of the Cruise Nite...they want us to fill out forms and give deposits like we are just any old resident using the facility. Considering they were all about co sponsoring it to begin with...that sort of made us feel like red headed step-children....soooooooooooooooooo NO MORE CAROL STREAM CRUISE NITE!!! put out the word. (it's their loss right?!!!!)

We are trying to arrange for another site for Thursday nite cruise...

Springdale Restaurant....located just west of County Farm Road on Army Trail Road in Hanover Park...(the owner doesnt know I am telling you this...hehehehe)...I know it's late in the season to start at a new place...but it isnt that far away from the old one...and there will always be refreshments...so...keep your eye out for further developments...
I will try to get things handled for this week...but..if not next week.

Check here DAILY as things may change quickly

Thanx again...

Jason

Carol Stream Cruise Nite...

Well folks...

I have secured permission to continue the Thursday nite Cruise...but it will be a short distance away...

the NEW SPOT is......(DRUM ROLLLLLL)

Spring Garden Restaurant...1900 Army Trail Rd. Hanover Park

If you happen by Carol Stream Town Center...there will be someone there handing out flyers with details. The weather looks to be very nice tomorrow...so let's all try to get out there...

BTW have a great day....see ya all tomorrow nite...THURSDAY

Thanx....

Jason