Pic's Inside~!

Sep 24, 2006
Michigan insane asylum
pulled out the mustang, it was a nice enough day... wanted to play around with a new camera, i have about 100 pics but ill just post the ones i like! so here they are.. not professional i was just goofen around!
View attachment 426658
IMG_2713b.jpg

IMG_2730.jpg

IMG_2733.jpg

IMG_2758.jpg

IMG_2736.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2713b.jpg
    IMG_2713b.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2730.jpg
    IMG_2730.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_2733.jpg
    IMG_2733.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_2758.jpg
    IMG_2758.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_2736.jpg
    IMG_2736.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 53
  • Sponsors (?)

thanks strype....
Woody.. i didnt intend on skiping the ac it still works.. i had about 5 belts in my garage i used the one that would fit the best... the s/c came with a bigger duel pully and when we took it off i needed a new belt and instead of buy the right one i used on that i had.. i intend on take the ac out.. but not anytime soon!

Also found a belt that will allow me to skip the ac and the power steering, ill use that one at the track if i ever get the chance to go!

FoxNotch said:
I agree; the reason for skipping AC is to save weight.

oh i do to... i just havent taken it out yet!, i have future plans to start a chrome job under then hood... its basicaly in show room condition, id like to have somthing nice to look at under the hood... so when i get started under the hood it will be the first thing i do!

I love your car/wheels. And I actually like the strype on the side, provides for a nice contrast! I was just thinking, waht are the heads/cam again? If you had a s/c on top of HCI, wouldn't most ppl throw on some 30-42 lb injectors? Are you still running those injectors? If so are you not running rich at all?

i have gt40 iron heads, not sure about the cam.. if you think you'll be able to tell by a close up pic ill go snap a few... i didnt take the injectors off... i dont really know how to tell if my car is running rich, i get real good gas mileage for a v8 sports car.. i use 94oct; all year round more expensive but only the best!.. i almost put 110oct but the nozzle wouldnt fit into the tank! LOL noob

well upping the octane will only benefit you if you are running more timing. What is your timing at? And that car doesn't need race gas. And There is no way to tell what cam is in it unless you pull it or have a good ear and can guess by the lope. Injectors are classified by color, what color ar they? Running rich, you puff black smoke out the back.

oh no smoke at all, i have a box of papers for everything that has been put into the car in the garage ... i was there but i didnt set the timeing so if i even were to guess id prolly make myself sound stupid.. it was 2months ago so even if he did tell me witch im sure he did, i dont remember... im goin out right now to grab the box and ill list everything and price's of mods/bolt on's that were put into my car... gove me 15 20min!

ok alot of these invoice's are fade'd.. but i can make most of them out.. i also have 4 empty boxes of parts that are on the car, there is a anderson ford motor box that says cam on it... im not sure if that is the cam or just parts for it... but heres the list and prices

alum rad -- 279.88 summ
fuel press regul--109.95 ram charger
190 lph mustang lp -99.99 summ
ring set 4.035--84.95 summ
lift bar ford -- 152.69 summ
flow exhaust sys--249.95 summ
80mm maxflow 36/38 lbs --209.00 C&L
9" conical K&N filter-- 40.00 C&L
fordracing roller rocker arms -239.69 summ
summit adjustable clutch quad--89.69 summ
ford8.8 clutch pack--115.00 DTS
ford8.8 bearingkit-- 95.00 " "
bbk ?somthing for 39.99 Summit
theres somthing i cant really read 2 FMC Ford street leagal somthing fades out 143.90summit
theres a mac long tube header installation paper no price on it!
theres the 2 5/8" fuel pressure guage install paper no price on it!
the Holley intake kit no price on it.. over 500 anywhere tho!
jp proformance timing assembly kit no price
HPM performance mega-bite upper rear control arms no price
painless performance Fan relay with thermostat also no price
MSD ignition Description says BLASTER coil.. no price!
ford MS) alum, roller tip needle bearing rocker arms no price
coil ford TFI replacement--44.95 ram charger

theres about 20-22 that i just cant even make out, there all pritty old. looks like all purchased in the year 00 and 01.. but like i said there were four empty boxes the fordms roller rocker arms, the anderson box said CAM, not sure if thats what it is or just parts for it... thats really all i can do as of now unitl i talk to the guy i bought it off of..