*PICS* MC-Machine Dash installed and Mental Addiction note

4.6c0bra

Oct 29, 2002
All I can say is Mike Croke at http://www.mc-machine.com makes a SUPER nice piece. This thing fits like a glove. Absolutely NO problem with the install. Beau at Mental Addiction (480-203-7028) is the guy to call if you want one. He's extremely easy to deal with and always gives me awesome prices. I bought the plate for 150 and the gauges I also bought from Beau. Anyway.. it came out extremely nice.

dashsmall.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

How was the install? PITA or relatively easy? I assume that if you went with electrical gauges that the wires were a direct connect to the old ones. Also, were the panels offered in, say, black? That's the only thing holding me back from ordering one. I don't like the bright look.

Black Sun 5.0 said:
How was the install? PITA or relatively easy? I assume that if you went with electrical gauges that the wires were a direct connect to the old ones. Also, were the panels offered in, say, black? That's the only thing holding me back from ordering one. I don't like the bright look.

Panels are offered in black anodized but I didnt have phantom gauges.. I expect it would look pimp though.

The install is a breeze.. just need to dremel out the rear plastic so so the gauges can sit back (took 2 minutes) and then everything else fits it like stock.

Florida 5.0 offers an entire cluster like that, full of Autometers, direct fit, for about $400. Not sure if your deal was better, but it's been done.

It does look good though, but I'd like my aux gauges a little smaller cuz they look cluttered to me.