*PICS* My 331 stroker

hey there balck let me know what you motor make in power, cause you you and i will have basically have the same engine. i am courious how much you cam and head with be worth over mine. i going to run tfs track heat with an f 303.

• Sponsors (?)

oops...your right tmoss. I gotta look at my graphs again. The numbers are sae corrected but apperently my intake air temp was like 140 deg. (acording to their air temp sensor:rolleyes: ) and for some reason I got a SAE correction factor of like 1.28 and if I remember correctly sae corrrection factors are only good for +-9%. So I took the numbers they gave me and divided the correction factor from it, to get my uncorrected whp which was 333. However, I think I forgot to divide the torque by the correction factor. 440/1.28 = 343.75....which sounds about right...:D But I will post my graphs for you to dissect in the next few days.

This is today...waiting on motor mounts, and the throttle body elbow adapter, from there she gets torn apart and BAM 331ci of GM killing power!!!!!!!

053107_12131.jpg

Sorry about the crappy pic, my girlfriend is using my camera for school projects.

Woohoo! Looking good... looks like a bunch of us are about to have strokers up and running. :nice:

THought I was going to be in that boat soon, but the back is not healing as fast as I thought it would...Still have time to see how it goes...but also want ALL the $$$ up front...dont want to have to finance anything if possible.

LOOKS GOOD! :nice:
RC

Dayum nice tool box you got too![/QUOTE]

lol ive got that same toolbox only mines black. the car looks fantastic along with the engine. i just got a 302 with the same plans to make a 331 out of it. im itching to see how your car runs