***Pics*** My custom switch panel and nitrous kit

• Sponsors (?)

Ok update...

Changed the switch panel, the way it is in the pics aboce the door wouldn't closed, now it will:D

Got my claim approved by UPS already so they said they willl be paying me 49.90 for my losses. I am driving down to summit tomorrow to pick up another jet kit and micro switch.

ALSO... My kit can't go lower than 150 shot, if I do, there will be distribution problems according to the tech guys at NOS. Oh well, I have an extra shortblock just in case:D

updated pics of the switch panel will be up soon.

ok here we are!!!
105_0903.jpg

105_0904.jpg

Attachments

• 105_0903.jpg
    105_0903.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 64
  • 105_0904.jpg
    105_0904.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 61
Just wondering...the switches are for Arm and Purge, Right...are you going to be running a bottle warmer at all or nah. If you arent or dont want to I think it would be a good idea and also to get a thermostat to control the bottle warmer so it doesnt get too hot.

yeah I know, tires that are goin on are Toyo Proxe TR1s so I might get a bit more hookage than the bald futura sports I have now :rolleyes:

I just have purge and arm right now. I don't think I'll need a bottle warmer, as it has been 70+ here for the last 4 days and it will only get warmer. By the time it dips below 50 again I will have a new switch panel from alanw6 (hopefully).