Pics of 5.0 Engine Bays PLEASE!

GT4HUTCH

Jun 25, 2008
North Carolina
I am having the motor in my ''89 lx convertible rebuilt while i''m deployed. I would really like to see your engines and how different engine bays have been dressed up. Don''t get me wrong...the engine is not being built based on visual appeal. I''s being bored .030, decked .010-.020, JE flat top pistons, edelbrock heads, 1.7rr''s, custom lunati cam, 24lb injectors, etc. I''m still undecided on my intake manifold, TB, MAF, CAI, and valve covers. I know these are some of the first things that you will see when you pop the hood. I like the way the polished cobra looks, but i understand that a holley, trickflow, edelbrock, out perform it. I just think that the engine should look good like the rest of the car is all. Any pics are Greatly appreciated. Also a small list of what you have(if it''s not obvious). Thank you.

HUTCH
:SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

My 5.0L engine bay. BBK CAI and FMS wires. Not a show car, just a dependable stock like 5.0L.

DSC04574.jpg

heres mine did everything myself i'm not a body man tho. also just did it for the hell of it and to get rid of all the B.S

this is start to finsh

engine1.jpg

finishedenigine2.jpg

finishedengine.jpg

and this one just cause it looks sweet with those looooong tubes!
engineonstand2.jpg

engineonstand1.jpg

peace

john:p

Yes I did smooth it out. The battery tray I have is completely flat, so it wouldn't work with the way the stock sheetmetal was. I have it bolted down straight through the metal and into a bolt.