Pics of aftermarket headlights

• Sponsors (?)

fronth1dh.jpg

Attachments

• fronth1dh.jpg
    fronth1dh.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 81
YOu can get the same results from a camera that is half arse decent, change the shutter speed (and f-stop to match the amount of light) one long expos. for the items you want darker, and then re-wind the film and in the same location (ie. on a tripod or fixed mount not removing the camera to re-wind) re-take the pic with a slower shutter time (and adj the f stop so the light will not be white out-ed:D from letting too much light in) this makes it appear to look like this. You could also take two pics and in the dark room do a double exps. on the paper with two diff. pics from the same position.

95Vert said:
:jaw: Damn sweet photoshope like stated above. I'm glad someone said it was a photoshop cause I was about to bombard you with questions about the hood. It is a photoshop isn't it?
haha thanks, yeah its a photoshop

i took a pic with the hood up then one with it down with the camera in the same spot then chopped em together

urban96 said:
hey your underhood light works!

btw did you ever post those lesbian pics?

No, I never DID get those lesbian pics from the lesbians....it's a sore topic, I've been crying for weeks over not getting these pictures...

still trying though

and yes, my underhood light still works, I've never even changed the bulb!