Pics of car with New Wheels

• Sponsors (?)

Later this week i should have my new racing seats put in. They are black synthetic leather with grey (true-leather) centers. Im just hoping that they will mach in color and look good with my rear seats. That and my new chrome strut tower brace..

The money pit that is my car... :nono:

GreenMustangGt said:
whell, 18's arnt physically larger than 17's or 16's for that matter. as a test, i put my 18's w/ tires next to my stock 16's and they were the same height, at the tread. the rim gets larger, sidewall gets smaller.
Right and with less sidewall equals less sidewall flex and you roast your tires easier... Thats why i wanted 15's for that huge amount of sidewall give that you can get. I know there is more to the equation far as traction goes besides sidewall flex but Its one of the bigger ones.

That and I already had tires for 17's so it was either 17's or switching to 15's.. For the price i went with 17's.

Im not a fan of 03 Cobras, but it must be the Black car...cause they look right at home.. :nice:

Are these your oil leaks.... :D

oil_leaks.jpg

moneypit94 said:
actually i did have mach1's on it.. then i switched to 03 machine face, then too chrome.. Couldn't get it right till now i think.

I was hoping nobody would notice my oil spots.. lol

woh, i thought maybe u just washed the car and didn't let the puddles dry... i've got MAJOR oil spots in my pics but they're from my old van and honda we've recently got rid of

GreenMustangGt said:
whell, 18's arnt physically larger than 17's or 16's for that matter. as a test, i put my 18's w/ tires next to my stock 16's and they were the same height, at the tread. the rim gets larger, sidewall gets smaller.

18's are physically larger than 16's and 17's. You explained it yourself, the two different wheels just had tires on them with different sidewalls.

DougNuts said:
That is someone else. :rolleyes:

No. It wasn't.

yes i have night shades on.. With the camera flash it looks red though, does exactly what its supposed to do.

Also i took off all the badges when it was painted. Not even the rear bumper says anything.. only the mustang emblem on the front.

You're car looks exactly like mine. I've had the 03 cobras for half a year, mines black, i just did the night shades, same head lights, only mine is all black. Car looks great, it makes me happy to see one similar looking good as mine is having problems right now and is still being worked on.

Jeremy