Pics of Members/family/pets/etc. (56k warning!!!)

• Sponsors (?)

xr8d302 said:
the first step, RC, is admiting you have a problem.
:rlaugh: :lol:
I WISH I had thought of that...I also thought of "SLY"...I dont think you remember him, but he was well-known and now gone.

Maybe it's just some Ricer busting our humps...but if that were so, they would be "degrading" our cars..

Oh well, Who cares...BACK TO THE THREAD!!!

RC

Since we are posting pics Here is one of me & my wife & little boy!

Attachments

• mandy & me & peyton.jpg
    mandy & me & peyton.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 161
xr8d302 said:
good point, i have a picture of my girlfriends rabbit humping the cat....it's here somewhere, just gotta find it
WHere is it??

1995 LAZER RED Mustang GT - Mr. Noise Pollution!

MAC, Dynomax, Catless, Eibach, Yokohama, K & N, Diablosport, Concept Audio, FRPP, SVT Wheels

TRI-BARS FOR SALE....and a few other things, look in my garage

CALDWELL IS FROM CANADA, DON'T CRITICIZE HIS ENGLISH EITHER

xr8d302 said:
Oh....but then again, who would make a better mystery person but one that would place suspicion upon the canadian guy? :p
Come out with your hands up, RC, we've got you surrounded!!! :D

:rlaugh: :lol: :rlaugh: :lol:

94GTLaserRC said:
Ok.....I Admit..................IT AINT ME
I got enough things to worry about anyways....I still think it's Javi...He's good with computers AND a prankster!
RC

:rlaugh: :lol: :rlaugh: :lol:

Youre BOTH wrong! :banana:

17yrOldStanger said:
you bet your bottom dollar im asian. Trust me, you are FARRRR from being the only asian to "choose the right path". You should see my dad do his hard ass pose next to his 03 Cobra.

this is a family pic post, u should add both ur pics, including the hard ass pose :nice:

Vib said:
Moderator screen shows IP address under the usernames. I know who the purps are.

that settles it, it's vib

WhiteStallionGT said:
671080_36.jpg
This is a pic of me (grey hoodie) and my best friend. (Yeah, i'm asian, and i drive a mustang, I don't like imports and hate rice, I'm probably the only asian who chose the right path.)

I'm another one of the few, the proud, the Asian domestic drivers. :nice:

EDIT: Also if anyone wants to know what I look like...its surprisingly like WhiteStallionGT. In a similar quality pic and distance it'd be pretty hard to tell the difference, although, I haven't been in the sun for a long time=I'm a lot lighter right now. ...hey man if you aren't 21 yet and need an id... :jester:

MysteryStanger! said:
WHere is it??

1995 LAZER RED Mustang GT - Mr. Noise Pollution!

MAC, Dynomax, Catless, Eibach, Yokohama, K & N, Diablosport, Concept Audio, FRPP, SVT Wheels

TRI-BARS FOR SALE....and a few other things, look in my garage

CALDWELL IS FROM CANADA, DON'T CRITICIZE HIS ENGLISH EITHER

yay, I got imitated!