Pics of Members/family/pets/etc. (56k warning!!!)

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by moneypit94, Oct 21, 2004.

1. :rlaugh:
    :rlaugh: ya think?? :p
    [​IMG]

I was born here in the US and have no accent what so ever. So it's kinda funny to some people when I talk to them for the first time. There are a lot of non english speaking asians here in Northen Va. :D

2. I'll port your face, funny man. :mad: :rolleyes:
    And if anything, I need the opposite, you should see her dance. It makes my eyes water. :D

3. Eh finially able to sign in freaking thing was giving me issues got pics and pretty much everything that nobody cares about to know about me on my website

www.angelfire.com/country/Jinx

4. Oh yes! The awaited picture of the family bunny, Dante, humping the family cat, Pickles! Enjoy! :spot:

Oh yeah, and a drunken picture of me sitting with my girlfriend too. :nice:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. dude, you're going to have some seriously messed up offspring from that cat :rlaugh:

6. I raise thee from the dead, Thread

7. Hmm..time to whore something other than my car. Here I be!...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Oops here's 3 more of me...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Hey man, don't wanna be the guy to tell you this....but there's a rooster hanging out on your shoulder in this picture.....sorry man

[​IMG]

10. Sure enough!...Forgot til I uploaded it haha.

11. Me and my ex g/f on the right at Myrtle Beach last Spring
    [​IMG]

The best costumes ever for a drunken Halloween (I'm on the left obviously)
    [​IMG]

Me and my badass WHIP (snagged at Goodwill for $4 + $2 in pink spray paint)
    [​IMG]

12. Lots of red "X"s in this thread so I wanted to see if Stangers wanted to update their pics or change the URLs to reflect what's missing. Also Noobs can add on as well. Hopefully Vib won't be up set for me raising back up a talk thread in hear. Maybe after a while it can be moved to the talk section as a sticky kinda like the track times are in the tech thread :shrug:

13. damn man, never hurt to work out once and a while

14. hey, i too am asian and hail from Northern VA. Im from the Philippines. What about you JR?
    Here's a pic of me. Apparently, Im not the big, Polish guy in the red.
    [​IMG]

15. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Second pic= just played a little ball against some of my UT Football Volunteers...

16. Revived!

Can anyone tell that I'm bored yet?

17. :rlaugh:

YOU'RE INSANE!

GET IT TOGETHER MAN

18. Aarons just posting like crazy today lol. we need some updated pics of people anyway

With that said heres one of me and the gf a few weekends ago first pics we've had taken together

View attachment 502295

19. Holly s**t, this thread is still alive