Pics of my 05 Torch Red GT

I finally took the plunge and purchased a digital camera..Anyway here's some pics of my Torch Red..
000_0015-1.jpg

000_0018.jpg

000_0019.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks guys, I truly appreciate all your compliments very much and would've posted those pics much sooner, if I hadn't been so intimidated of learning how to operate a digital camera lol. But when it comes to digital technology ? I still have a lot of catching up as I'm still pretty much a newbie from the old school era..Anyway, my reason for choosing the Torch Red was ? they remind me so much of the classic 65-68 Red Mustangs I admired growing up back in the mid 60's and has been my favorite color, ever since..:D

nice clean looking car and I just noticed you're from Pittsburgh, too:nice: but Sabres :notnice:

I have nothing personal against the Pens and although I've been a Pittsburgh resident going on 25 years now..I'm originally from Buffalo, NY in which I grew up as a both a die hard Bills and Sabres fan and have remained ever since plus I still also have close family ties there as well..However, I've also followed both the Pens and Steelers during my time in Pittsburgh and as long as they don't end up playing against the Sabres and Bills during the season/playoffs ? I've always wished them nothing but success and the very best of luck..:nice: