Pics of my 95 (just realized there is a seperate 94-95 talk forum)

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks for the kind words. It was a little strange having to look over the hood when I first put it on, but I'm used to it now. If anything is close enough for you to not see it, your more than likely gonna hit it anyways :D .
Brandon

I like the look with no side skirts, but it kinda makes the hood look a little out of place...4" cowl holy crap! :eek: Well at least you have plenty of room to hide something really nasty under there. :cool:

Looks good! What size tires are you running out back though? How wide are the wheels? Wheel spacers would help fill up the "tucked in" look our cars are notorious for. That hood is SICK too BTW!

Killercanary said:
Looks good! What size tires are you running out back though? How wide are the wheels? Wheel spacers would help fill up the "tucked in" look our cars are notorious for. That hood is SICK too BTW!

Thanks for the compliment. It just has 245/40/18's on all four right now. It won't be long until they need replaced though. I'm thinking a 245/35 up front with 275/40's out back with a 1.25" spacer for the rear. What do you think?
Brandon

edit: The wheels are 9" wide