brandon4.jpg

brandon5.jpg

brandon6.jpg

brandon7.jpg

brandon8.jpg

brandon3245.jpg

img_0315.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

it was my understanding the rotors and calipers on the 6 were sufficient...
but they definately look kool man =D my bro has those on his, because his is a gt conv, and is heavier than the GT... had your other rotors warped and you decided to spring for the higher cost of these cool rotors and calipers?

well if by sufficient you mean they get the job done, they did, the v6 has the same brakes as the same year GT does, and the pre 99s would DEFNATLY notice with a stock set of 99 ups bolted on. I just love the way they look and the stoping power is extremly nice.

WOW that is the craziest v6 ive seen! :nice: what are your wheel and tire measurments and where did you get em? oh yeah and what about the fog lights those look good too where did you get em? everything looks sick keep up the good work. althougth it doesnt need much.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :nice: :nice: :nice: :hail2: :hail2: :hail2:

03silverstang said:
WOW that is the craziest v6 ive seen! :nice: what are your wheel and tire measurments and where did you get em? oh yeah and what about the fog lights those look good too where did you get em? everything looks sick keep up the good work. althougth it doesnt need much.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :nice: :nice: :nice: :hail2: :hail2: :hail2:
someone whuld put a limit on how many of those u can use... lol :banana:

I'd like to thank you. You've just officially sold me on getting those 17x9 Chrome Cobra rims. They look so money!

Now I just need to make the payments on my CC since I just bought a laptop, but in about 3-4 months I'll be ordering my set of those. Excellent :D