pics of my cobra with the saleen conversion

• Sponsors (?)

Very very nice car. I think its very unique with the hood and the cobra wheels. I say keep it as is. Plus, there were very very few REAL saleen cobras made. And they came from saleen with the saleen stickers and still had the cobra badges on the fenders. So i think they go good together.

dsg03bullitt said:
nice!.....how do you get it so low:hail2:
I went with H&R SS springs. For the pics ....I had the isolators removed....but It was just to much for my taste for daily driving and have since reinstalled my maximum motorsport isolators. The stance is not as aggressive looking but the ride is so much better! If I were to do it all over....I would go with either coil overs or air ride suspension.

that may be my new favorite car on the site nice f'n job on everything :nice: . I think the cobras are my new favorite wheels and I have 18" saleens. Kit looks amazing so does the paint and that drop is perfect I love low cars if you know how to drive a lowered car it is no problem...its all in the angles that you take.

all I have to say is :drool: :drool:

yea...looking for saleen or saleen replicas...18x9 and 18x10's chrome. Just waiting for a good deal. I actually found a good set 2 weeks ago on line for 500 bucks but was too late in responding to the add....:bang:

xlilzeex said:
I think since you are not trying to pass it as a saleen, take the saleen decals off..IMO i thin it doesnt look right with the cobra emblems and it being a cobra..just my two cents

That's basically what a Saleen Cobra is. Saleen takes a Cobra, slaps their body kit on it, a few interior mods and sells it. They don't really mod the Cobras too much. His car is basically no different than if he bought it from Saleen himself.

If he wants to take it a step further, he should number the front bumper under the headlight and use the number 006

Anyone who knows their Saleen history would know that no Saleen #6 was ever produced. They skipped the number sequence back in 84 or 85 from #5 to #7 and continued to do the same to this day, so no such thing as a Saleen #006

Very nice looking! I would change the wheels but the 03s don't look bad either. Keep the saleen decals. I don't think stangs with Saleen kits look complete without the stickers, and if anyone has a problem with it they'll eventually get over it.

BennyBlown2v said:
Personally, I really dig that hood. If you wanna get rid of it give it to me :)

+1

I think that would look GREAT with the 03 Cobra front bumper