Pics of my Engine Bay, ALMOST DONE!

All I have left to do is the Top of the Firewall which is in the process of being stripped. I got my MSD all Organized and in better working order. Sandblasted my Hood Latch, Radiator Brackets, Hood Hinges, all Hardware, and a few other things even my Wiper Motor, took them down to bare metal, Primed and Painted. I think it turned out good for a Rattle Can Job.

My Car fired right up even after sitting for over a Month.
I almost forgot how mean my car sounds.

The Passenger Side Strut Tower, Filled in and smoothed.

View attachment 476271
View attachment 476273

MSD Organized
View attachment 476275

Front View
View attachment 476277

Overall
View attachment 476279

I still have to install my Headers, Valve Covers, Air Cleaner and some other Misc, under hood things. But all that will wait until the whole car gets painted.

• Sponsors (?)

Stems84Stang said:
Wow, Really Nice Job. What did you use to fill in the Strut Tower holes? I used Permatex Liquid Metal Filler. Why didnt you go with Red?

I wish I still had my pics of before when I started working on my car.
Hey thanks. I used 3M metallic body tape. With the time I spent sanding, spraying, and feathering in I probably could have bought a welder and learned how to use it :rolleyes: .
As far as the color, I actually tried red.
View attachment 474767
I'm no paint pro and matching the red on my car was impossible without knowing what your doing sooooo black it went. The contrast really looks better than I thought it would...PB