Pics of my GT! Progress pics to follow.

Js90Lx

Founding Member
Jul 25, 2000
Athens, GA
Here are a couple of old crapppy pics of my car. I do not even have these wheels anymore. I have new parts arriving daily. I already have put on my chrome
FR500s. I hope to test fit the new hood tomorrow. More pics to come

me2-1.jpg

me.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Yep 17x9 Saleen style. Well funny thing is I bought this car to be my daily driver 2 years ago. The mod bug hit me hard about 6 years with my coupe. I kind of lost interest with that car. This car is so clean that it's just a better starting platform all around. Do not get me wrong. I love my coupe but good god I am tired of feeding it money. So on to something new and a different direction.

I embellished a little bit Josh:D Here are some pics from today. The car is pretty dirty though.

DSCF0609.jpg

DSCF0608.jpg

DSCF0616.jpg

DSCF0620.jpg

The hood is a little bit taller than I wanted. It will have to do as I got a fantastic deal on it :nice:

Thanks everyone! If you go to the carbonware page the black saleen has that hood. They are offering free shipping right now so I would check them out if you are looking for a hood. Ask for Mike. I have bullitt side scoops and a Saleen one piece wing going on as well. Hopefully everything will be fitted by next weekend and paint the next.

where do you embezzle your money from:shrug:

Well to be honest Josh I have not spent too much money. I work for a independently owned PPG store so I do not have to pay for paint and materials. I am friends with a lot of body shop managers and parts dealers, so parts are cheap. I am not a painter but my boss is. Also the head painter/a good friend of mine at a local dealership is working with us on the project. He is a mustang guy as well. We tend to look/help out each other.