Pics of my Mac Prochamber with high-flow cats

Guys, just thought I'd share some pics of my Mac Prochamber with high-flow cats. Anyway, I finally decided to take the plunge, once I found out that MAC performance had discontinued them.

Needless to say, after searching google for vendors. I finally located Laurel Mountain Mustang who had the very last catted Prochamber in stock. So I wasted very little time, and drove down there to purchase it yesterday. Luckily for me, they were also within my local area as well. :D

View attachment 314332
View attachment 314333

• Sponsors (?)

That is awesome. I'm so dang on close to pulling the trigger on a O/R PC.. However, Its rather difficult for me to do so though at over 400 bux when I can go O/R X or H for under 200... Yes, the PC is all stainless and sounds better but I dunno. Good Choice!!!

Sweet. The Prochamber is pretty pricey !!

Pretty much any H or X pipe with high-flow cats, are going to be pretty pricey. I looked at MRT's high-flow catted H pipe, and Magnaflow's high-flow catted X pipe, and both were the same price as the high-flow catted prochamber. Only Bassani's X-pipe with high-flow cats was cheaper, but their BX series are made from aluminized steel, and not Stainless steel. I also don't care for X-pipes, because their well known for sounding higher pitched, over H-pipes and prochambers.

Being that I'm looking for that deeper, throatier sound. The prochamber IMO provides the most deepest, and throatier sound available without producing drone :nice:

Damn why dd they stop making the pro chamber?

Because it was the converter manufacturer (CATCO) who refused to cover warranty claims on their cats. In which they used some lame excuse that MAC customers were using the catted prochambers for high-performance/race applications. So when they informed MAC, they would no longer honor the warranty claims, due to supposedly voiding their warranty policy. MAC then made the decision to discontinue the catted prochamber altogether, as a direct result.

In the meantime, Blow By Racing, is in negotiations with MAC about offering the O/R prochamber with Magnaflow cats. If MAC authorizes Blow By Racing to proceed. Chris informed me they can begin production within 2-4 weeks. So I'll be checking back with him in a month concerning the status, and will keep everyone updated !