Pics of my new car...GTO

• Sponsors (?)

Looks VERY nice....I acually like the way these new GTOs look (not the first ones, like you said) . The hood and the rear bumper with duals REALLY make the car IMO.

The SAP definatly spices things up....the first one I have seen like that. Looks great!

i really like the newer GTO. i might add one to the collection down the road when im done building the stang.

get some pics of the bad ass interior and seats. throw some bad ass wheels on there and your set. ill take mine in black with black deep dish wheels.:nice:

Congrats.. at least you are happy with the car Smeech that's
all that counts. :nice:
Did you ever get to test drive a Subaru STI before you bought
your GTO? If so, what did you think of it?
Hope to see you here on SN.

Thanks!

Insurance (on I think a 05) was about $300 more every six months... I even checked out an 04 Cobra, but that was about $200 more...

That sounds about right for the insurance. :D
Just shop around for the best rate and coverage.
The best of luck with your GTO though. :nice:
I would love to see some interior pics if you can.

holden_monaro_last.jpg

:nice:

You must be kidding.. :lol:

your putting down slightly more HP than a stock PI 4.6 that 6.0 has 100 RWHP on you.

no i''m not kidding. to say he has 100 rwhp more is absurd. he has factory ~340 rwhp. not 1 hp more. and also 340rwtq. AS A MANUAL. i selected f;ywheel for a reason. my auto loses more torque percentage to the wheels than his 6 speed. i make ~410 - 415 flywheel torque. that's more than him factory. like it or not...

i have more FLYWHEEL torqur than he does. his 364 cu.in is weak. weak weak weak !!!!

i will make more than 400 flywheel before i'm throug, and i won't lose 1 lb-ft in the process!!!

a 2005 4.6 3v with stage 3 cams makes 332 rwtq. that's only ~8-10 less than his useless 6.0l LS. btw that same 4.6 3v makes 345rwhp. which is also more than that stupid LS. i will make more, not "i think i will make more". a 5hitload more.

when i add stage 4+ custom cams expect 380rwtq or more from me. i was right about my expectation at the dyno, and i'm right about what i will get next time.

LS lovers eat crap.

no i''m not kidding. to say he has 100 rwhp more is absurd. he has factory ~340 rwhp. not 1 hp more. and also 340rwtq. AS A MANUAL. i selected f;ywheel for a reason. my auto loses more torque percentage to the wheels than his 6 speed. i make ~410 - 415 flywheel torque. that's more than him factory. like it or not...

i have more FLYWHEEL torqur than he does. his 364 cu.in is weak. weak weak weak !!!!

i will make more than 400 flywheel before i'm throug, and i won't lose 1 lb-ft in the process!!!

a 2005 4.6 3v with stage 3 cams makes 332 rwtq. that's only ~8-10 less than his useless 6.0l LS. btw that same 4.6 3v makes 345rwhp. which is also more than that stupid LS. i will make more, not "i think i will make more". a 5hitload more.

when i add stage 4+ custom cams expect 380rwtq or more from me. i was right about my expectation at the dyno, and i'm right about what i will get next time.

LS lovers eat crap.

ya, and what would his GTO put down w/ stage 4+ cams? when the LS2 adds heads/cams/intake, you'll be eating shiit even if you're blown.