PICS of my "NEW" Mustang!!

tunedin302

I AM the law!!!
Jul 29, 2004
Pennsylvania
Well, I finally broke down and picked up a 93 teal Cobra w/ black interior. I have always wanted a teal Cobra but never saw the right one/deal come along. This came along and my wife told me I was crazy if I didn't get it. Who am I to not listen to my wife :D In case anyone was wondering, I have no intentions of getting rid of my GT.

A special thanks to 9 Deuce GT, he told me I should at least go look at the car when I said I was unsure of what to do. Needless to say, I am very very thankful that I did. Thanks for the great advice :nice:

Details:
The car is 1 of 185 made in the teal/black combo. It has a little over 56K miles on it and is in amazing shape w/ ALL SVT documentation and original window sticker. The car is basically stock except for 3:73 gears, PRO-M MAF, and flowmaster cat-back. I intend to keep it this way and just replace some minor things like moldings and headlights. I went this morning and picked it up and then drove it 80 miles back home. Here are some pictures after the drive and before I cleaned it up. Hope you guys enjoy the pics!!

29lnujr.jpg

2hi03le.jpg

2q37v41.jpg

2n0uckx.jpg

2iuvu51.jpg

2wn0osn.jpg

2dka9oi.jpg

49afi1v.jpg

Attachments

• 29lnujr.jpg
    29lnujr.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 37
  • 2hi03le.jpg
    2hi03le.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 2q37v41.jpg
    2q37v41.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 33
  • 2n0uckx.jpg
    2n0uckx.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 2iuvu51.jpg
    2iuvu51.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 37
  • 2wn0osn.jpg
    2wn0osn.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 38
  • 2dka9oi.jpg
    2dka9oi.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 27
  • 49afi1v.jpg
    49afi1v.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 51
  • Sponsors (?)

damn that is a clean cobra.. at the risk of being tacky, how much$$$$? must of been a pretty penny. I could never own something like that as I would put 10k miles on it in a year.

Sexy car.. I could of got one a while back same color combo and all. My old manager wanted to trade it for my Gt. Needless to say the black interior on his wasnt perfect had some tears and he had smashed it once. I decided against it so he traded it for a Ranger :nonono: the ford dealer only gave him 1000 for the trade in.

old_blue said:
damn that is a clean cobra.. at the risk of being tacky, how much$$$$? must of been a pretty penny.

I always figured I would get a teal cobra "someday". I did the normal "someday" procedures like look on-line, local paper, etc., just browsing and dreaming of 10-15 years down the road when I got one. Then I saw this one and, on a whim, I sent an email to the owner. He was just getting over a divorce and needed some cash to get married to his new girlfriend. It just worked out since the car is worth much more than I paid. It was really a deal that I couldn't pass up so I had to make it work. :) In a worst case scenario I know I can turn around and sell it for at least what I paid.

Thanks for all the compliments guys. The car is great and a blast to drive - so easy! everything: the clutch, steering, shifting, etc. Smooth like a cadillac but accelerates like a Cobra should.

87Mustang351 said:
i thought a real cobnra didnt have the slots in the front bumper cover,im not sure tho

Same as a GT front, just has a grille insert.
http://www.mustangheaven.com/Production Numbers/cobra93.htm

88gt said:
Show off!!!

I really don't want it to come across like that; however, right now I am on cloud 9. This is a car that I never thought I would own in this lifetime. My wife is sick of me talking about the new addition so I figured I would share with all the stangnetters. I know I love it when people post pics of their cars/parts ....... so please do enjoy and understand I am happier than a kid on christmas right now :)

Ah, I'm keeping the price hush hush at this point. I may (most likely not) turn around and sell it in a year or so but I will say it was more than 10K and less than 15K. :D What do you think would be a good/fair price?