Pics of My Paxton, Post your Power Adder.

• Sponsors (?)

Here the picture from last years.

fb1ecc22.jpg

You guys make me sick :bang: I hate showoffs.............................oh, wait,I'm a showoff too. Don't get me wrong, I like superchargers but the turbo guys have balls. I have owned three turbo stangs( 2 SVO's and a Pace car) and turbos are just fun as h#ll. Plus, my hats off to the junkyard turbo guys for traveling the path less taken :flag:

blown93feature: Looking at your sig it sounds like we are in the same boat... My 60' isn't quite as bad as that and the run i went 12.2 i shifted into fith, but most of my runs before that were over 118 mph...

stangboy said:
Where did you get it and how much did you pay for it?......cause I want one. :D :nice: Oh yeah, and whats the part number?

part number is 20922-10

I bought it last December for 515$ shipped from Mustang.c-f-m.com but now they sell it 560$ not shipped :shrug:
I suggest you also buy the GenX-2 kit which includes purge, bottle heater, fuel pressure safety switch, nitrous pressure guage, blow down tube, ???.

I would go see Mustang-x and ask them for prices. I know they had really good deals and will match any other price out there.

Striped5.0 said:
VIb..

Why did you get rid of your vortech.....to many tunning issues??

Melted #8 so I used the Vortech sale money to fund a new motor. Actually I don't have a anything yet because I purchased some property just when she blew. Now I have to wait. Get it tuned first, one mistake on my part which blew a head gasket (lean). Oh and 30# injectors would make me vervous with a power adder. I went lean with 42's, T-Rex, 255 in tank. Again get it tuned to find out though.