Pics of My Paxton, Post your Power Adder.

VibrantRedGT said:
Now it looks like this.

Yup, nothin.

VibrantRedGT said:
Melted #8 so I used the Vortech sale money to fund a new motor. Actually I don't have a anything yet because I purchased some property just when she blew. Now I have to wait.

What's the deal here? If you don't have a running car you don't need to be posting, much less a freakin' mod. :mad:

I think you need to relinquish your mod privileges until you get the car up and going. Why don't you just turn them over to me? View attachment 525325 View attachment 525327

• Sponsors (?)

hey boys,here is my power adder and the rest junk that goes with it,now if I could only get a volunteer to help clean the rest of the wire mess and crap up a little so it dosen't look so cluttered...anybody hhhmmmm?

well here are a couple of pics and the latest dyno to go with it I was hoping that pete from performance dyno would have put up the pics he took and the numbers by now oh well maybe some time today :D

As I was typing this up and getting the pics ready pete called and sent me the dyno sheet that also included the a/f ratio and I can tell ya that it was fat enough to run two cars.I will be putting in the 4:1 disk in to lean hear back a little and bump the timing up tp 16* or so and go from there,everybody believes my car is capable of 500 or more to the wheels.
If you look at the a/f chart at the bottom the dam line isn't even on the graph it dips so low and dosen't come back to reality until 5700.Then if you look at the dyno sheet @5700 when I let out of it and shouldn't of,the motor started to make more power again even in the state that it was in.Here is the link to the dyno shop. http://www.performance-dyno.com/pages/1/index.htm

Here ya go!
joe_93_mustang2_standard_email_view.jpg
dynopics_005_quick_email_view.jpg
dynopics_004_quick_email_view.jpg
dynopics_003_quick_email_view.jpg

eades5.0 said:
Thats a good lookin car man, and great #'s to back that look up!!
Seems like that 331 was down a lil on power, should've been over 500 easily?
i agree...powere seems to drop off a little soon as well does it not??...you do notice how much more area under the curve its got?? benefit of the extra cubes....

Anthony

Yeah something isn't jiving in that setup?

My car with small Edlebrock heads (1.90) small cam (.498) shorties, and only 10 psi with no intercooler made well over 500...lol

Imyourzero said:
What's the deal here? If you don't have a running car you don't need to be posting, much less a freakin' mod. :mad:

I think you need to relinquish your mod privileges until you get the car up and going. Why don't you just turn them over to me? View attachment 525322 View attachment 525323

Ok, let me think about it. Umm...how about NO. I've been modding other peoples car for the last few months. Plus I've been tearing mine down.

VibrantRedGT said:
Oh and 30# injectors would make me vervous with a power adder. I went lean with 42's, T-Rex, 255 in tank. Again get it tuned to find out though.

Thats why Im running the FMU until I go to the dyno. What was your base timming set at and were you running it w/ the spout out??

VibrantRedGT said:
Ok, let me think about it. Umm...how about NO. I've been modding other peoples car for the last few months. Plus I've been tearing mine down.

Oh well, I had to try. I wish you would bring your VibrantRed butt up here and mod mine. I don't have any tools and it would have been nice to save the money on the AFR install.

Oh, and there's a guy down there with a Tremec 3550 that's returning his car to stock. He wants a T5 + cash for it. You could bring that with you if you don't mind. :D