Pics of the black wing to match the wheels

fiveoho said:
thanks. let me see if i have any.....you seen that cheesy video i made with the other 2 stangs didnt u?
no i haven't seen it.

and sorry, i meant some new pics with the black wing and no glare so we can really get a good feel for how it looks. the one you have in this thread has alot of glare from the house in the background

• Sponsors (?)

fork5o said:
i think that looks great :nice:
id think about doin the taillights if i was you. id probably stop there.... just a thought

seriously considering it, have been. i just dont want it to be 'too much' black.

think that would finish it off?

Lots of glare.... kinda hard to tell if I like the wing or not.

IMG_5915.jpg

IMG_5866.jpg

Here's the best I have of my tails. :shrug:

thanks gcomfx and 95vert for the pics. i think i may do the tails. you guys's look good. i would have to gloss them tho to match the wing...

sorry about the glare gcom....crappy cam and bad lighting

gcomfx.com said:
Don't sweat it, I put my tails on like I said I would, then didn't take ANY pics of it. :oops:

The pics I posted were taken at our tracks Car Club Challenge.

been meaning to ask you....whered you get your headlights? how much do they run?

sweet look :nice:

i have a black wing with the tail trim painted black also.. u cant really see it in my sig. but everyone that i talk to says it looks good, except for older people, diff. generations like diff. things i suppose. I've had them for a while like this and they havent faded, i actually used the wheel paint, i figured when it sits in the sun it wont fade because this paint is for higher temps.. after that i thought they were too flat.. so i added a few coats of clear to them, same with the wheels
here u can see it a little better

mustang2oi7.jpg

Attachments

• mustang2oi7.jpg
    mustang2oi7.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 73
Emoney8924 said:
i have a black wing with the tail trim painted black also.. u cant really see it in my sig. but everyone that i talk to says it looks good, except for older people, diff. generations like diff. things i suppose. I've had them for a while like this and they havent faded, i actually used the wheel paint, i figured when it sits in the sun it wont fade because this paint is for higher temps.. after that i thought they were too flat.. so i added a few coats of clear to them, same with the wheels
here u can see it a little better

mustang2oi7.jpg

car looks sweet man. im liking the theme :nice:

Attachments

• mustang2oi7.jpg
    mustang2oi7.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 71