Pics of the new ride ...

cmclean

Founding Member
Dec 18, 2000
Houston, TX
Well, I finally found my car. I picked it up this weekend. A 1995 Oxford White GT, 5 speed with grey leather and Mach 460. Already has tubular GT40 intake, 3.73 gears, pro-5.0 shifter, b303 camshaft, shorty headers, offroad x-pipe, flowmasters, 24# injectors, FPR, pro-m 77mm mass air, 70mm throttle body... It runs really good. I haven't made it to the track yet, but it feels faster than my 1996 GT ran on spray (13.9 @ 101 mph). I'll bet it will pull a 13.5 - 13.7 with decent traction and track conditions.

Anyways.... here is a couple pics of her.

front1.jpg

rear2.jpg

engine.jpg

interior.jpg

:banana:

• Sponsors (?)

T'anks for the comments... I paid 6500 for it, it has 110,000 miles on it but runs almost perfectly. It has a few small things wrong with it. I'm having issues with the electric fan, the ignition switch is broke and needs to be replaced, the door handle "cup" on the driver's side is broken.

Headlights have to go. Maybe a set of cobra ones would look good.

looks good with those bullit wheels. the interior looks very well taken care of. don't wanna be picking out all the bad things, but is that a dent right behind the passenger door.

whats first on the list of upgrades?

ProKiller said:
looks good with those bullit wheels. the interior looks very well taken care of. don't wanna be picking out all the bad things, but is that a dent right behind the passenger door.

whats first on the list of upgrades?

Actually, it's a chip taken out of the paint. It's already decently fast (at least mid-high 13's) so I think I'll just enjoy it for a while.

:banana:

Yeah I was the one who made him buy it!! (guy standing behind the stang next to the zx2) Can you believe this guy? He had a 86 foxbody that was totally striped (no motor, interior) and he thought it was way better than an sn95!! Now the 86 pos is gone and this sits in his garage!! :D

Who's your dady corey? :spot: