Pics of the wife changing oil..

• Sponsors (?)

GSP393 said:
That's cool. Once when I was changing the fuel filter, I got gas in my eye, but the next time I was just a tad more careful.

haha oh man, I put my face away from the filter when I took it out the first time but still got fuel all over myself, luckly not in my eyes though haha.

Cool wife!

GSP393 said:
That's cool. Once when I was changing the fuel filter, I got gas in my eye, but the next time I was just a tad more careful.

I did the exact same thing, I had wedged myself under the car ( I was too lazy to jack the car up anonther 2 inches) and when I pulled the gas line off it came flying off and was dumpign right into my eye. I was pined under the car, so I was stuck like that what felt like an eterinity with fuel dumpign in my eye

it was soooo sweet.

Cool, that she is into helping and learning. My wife helped hold the hood up when I did my hood strut install and I'm still hearing about it. She had to really stretch to hold it up high enough so I could get it mounted. She also helped with replacing my a/c clutch. Actually, she is always willing to help, just doesn't exactly know what she is doing and why :lol: