pics of your rooms, dorms, apts, houses, etc...

• Sponsors (?)

rgs said:
yea man, i used to be REALLY into it....i made a 5 min long vid back when i was like a freshamn in HS of my and 2 buddies skating, and now that i look back at it i think, damn i was a ****in retard jumping like 15 stairs.....like if i was on feet, i'd die.....i had a pair of Razors Superflat 2's, and a pair of Salomon Sti Pro's (hence stprorolla- made SN back when i was skating no-stop).....check out teh pic below.....in the bottom shelf there is a plastic bin with ALL my old wheels, bearings, axles, and all that other ****....man did i waste a lot of $$ on that....
View attachment 503719

rgs said:
yaaaa, those were the days :p
hell yea man...im glad i got out of it tho, cause i was dinking soo much money into it...not that i dont sink any into my car, but its so much more worthwhile to me, and its fun for me to put the stuff in teh car.....not to mention my car will last me a while, i wont outgrow it so to speak like a pair of skates...

I thought this thread was really cool.
I would have NEVER of thought to take pics of my room before.
Good idea gents.

Here's my bedroom:

room3.jpg

room1.jpg

room2.jpg

I also live in my parents' loft, fancy that eh?
it's pretty cool cuz it's different, but what I love most about it was the fact that I could have my own living room...

livingroom1.jpg

That's my hairy ass leg in the picture, taking a snap shot of the infamous Captain's Chair, OMG... the most comfortable thing on the planet!

livingroom2.jpg

livingroom3.jpg

and here's a NONFLASH pic of my liquor cabinet
it came with lights, love bombay! :nice:

liquor.jpg

Caldwell said:
Defining Pimp! :rlaugh: :rlaugh:
awesome :nice:

Thanks gents... it's a lot of fun in the room. I figured I sleep here, and watch movies here, I might as well enjoy my stay.
:shrug:
hell yea man....i love my room....even tho my TV is small, it doesnt matter to me....between that, my sound system, and all my mustang mags, im pretty much set.....

btw...this IS an awesome thread...i thought my idea was stupid at first, and then i was like damn, what a ****in idea!!