Pics of your stangs..

575229_14_full.jpg

575229_9_full.jpg[IMG]

• Sponsors (?)

stang976- here are some links to that pic and another like, except they are MUCH larger. They may work better for your wall paper.
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/4181/paulsburnoutbig1.jpg
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/4181/paulsburnoutbig2.jpg

I don't know what year of car you have, but I assume its not a 94-95 based on your reply above. If its a fox, maybe you'll like my dad's burnout better:
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/4181/dadsbigburnoutpic.jpg
for info on his car click HERE

Adrenalin- I took it on a backroad near Cresson/Loretto PA. Its VERY secluded back there! I was parked on the road for at least 30 minutes and I only had to move once!

Low-50- scenic views are easy to find around here. There's not much here, but scenery is the one thing we do have!

SInce I've got them, here's some more! Hope you don't mind!

pauloverlookingaltoona.jpg

paulinpark.jpg

paulsideshot2.jpg

paulsideshot.jpg

I don't think my car looks too much like a 4X4 with the stock springs, do you? :shrug:
paulsnewestpictures2.jpg

paulsnewestpictures1.jpg

OK, I'm done!

killercanary,

The third picture in your latest post is magazine worthy. Very nice! Gotta know if you took that shot. Nice deep yellow color (clarity), picture angle, and the background came out just perfect with the many dark shades of green. What camera outfit do you use? I've seen "accidental" good pictures before, but that one just instantly caught my eye.

Thanks for the pics.

Car Nut said:
killercanary,

The third picture in your latest post is magazine worthy. Very nice! Gotta know if you took that shot. Nice deep yellow color (clarity), picture angle, and the background came out just perfect with the many dark shades of green. What camera outfit do you use? I've seen "accidental" good pictures before, but that one just instantly caught my eye.

Thanks for the pics.

THANKS! I can take credit for that one, as well as all the others. My in-laws just bought my wife a kodak easy share DX4530 5 mega pixel camera for her birthday and I have gone pretty crazy with it!!! I've taken over 200 pictures over the past week! I must admit I was waiting for a thread like this to show them off! I got some advise on how to properly photograph my car from a friend, and it has paid off. Thanks a lot for the compliment, I'm hoping I'm getting more than lucky now at taking quality pics. Who knows, maybe someday I'll be lucky enough to get these pics in a magazine, that's be SWEET. I'm going to take a break for a while here as soon as I get some burnout pics and a few more motion pictures. These are proving hard to get because I can't do them myself. Thanks again!

Here's something else I thought you guys might appreciate, even though its not a mustang... obviously I need to brush up on my skills though when taking pics of my wife and her friends. (my wife is the first on the left second row from the bottom)
mollyandfriendssmall.jpg

Killercanary said:
THANKS! I can take credit for that one, as well as all the others. My in-laws just bought my wife a kodak easy share DX4530 5 mega pixel camera for her birthday and I have gone pretty crazy with it!!! I've taken over 200 pictures over the past week! I must admit I was waiting for a thread like this to show them off! I got some advise on how to properly photograph my car from a friend, and it has paid off. Thanks a lot for the compliment, I'm hoping I'm getting more than lucky now at taking quality pics. Who knows, maybe someday I'll be lucky enough to get these pics in a magazine, that's be SWEET. I'm going to take a break for a while here as soon as I get some burnout pics and a few more motion pictures. These are proving hard to get because I can't do them myself. Thanks again!

Here's something else I thought you guys might appreciate, even though its not a mustang... obviously I need to brush up on my skills though when taking pics of my wife and her friends. (my wife is the first on the left second row from the bottom)
mollyandfriendssmall.jpg

hey paul, tell all them ladies that im legal in 13 days.... especially the one in the brides dress :rlaugh:

Here are a few of mine, I still don't have pics of the motor with the upper and everything on. Probably because everything is back apart while i dial in the valve train. Here they are.

new_pics_5.jpg

new_pics_7.jpg

new_pics_3.jpg

JeremyPaintingEngineBay004.jpg

JeremyPaintingEngineBay003.jpg

JeremyEngineCompleteinbay006.jpg

JeremyEngineCompleteinbay003.jpg

OK, I'm done whoring.

Jeremy

Why is the pic so dog-gon small.
1. My eyes are hurting.
2. I have to stare at it sooo long to make out one face.
3. My Wife's desk is right next to mine.
4. They are all fine so share bro...SHARE! :D

CAN WE GET A LARGER PIC UP? :nice: Who agrees with me?