Pics of your stangs..

Discussion in '1994 - 1995 Specific Tech' started by DRFT_STNG, Jun 22, 2004.

1. Who The H3LL is looking at the headlight gap in that pic??? :nonono:

Here are a couple of mine, which all have already seen. (not like Pauls, Mikes, or JJ's, but it is mine and it is paid for :D )

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

RC

2. A couple of my piece....1500 bucks only gets you so much :shrug: You all have great looking cars though. :nice:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Paul,

Take them all out, get them drunk, then do the same pic with them in bikini's or teddy's.

4. :rlaugh: You wouldn't believe how many! Digital cameras rock :D
    There was a local place here in town installed it for me and I bought the top to them.

5. here is the motor of my 88 lx, and a pic of the cobra at the beach.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Man, I need to take a trip up to Mt. Lemmon and take some pics. Mine suck!!!
    Scott

7. Not the greatest day at the beach...

8. Merkstang.....i love your car everytime I see it!! Very nice!

9. THANKS!!!

:OT:

Hey does anyone know if a 91 fox body H pip will fit our cars? Id think it should bu Im not sure.....

10. 17yroldstanger, the dog in your avatar looks like my dog. Here she is after getting home fron surgery. :D
    [​IMG]

Heres my car:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Nice car Eddie! That thing would look sick with either a cobra or stalker front fascia. I love the look of the SVO side skirts!

Charlie- no can do on the drunked teddie picture. 90% of the gilrs in that picture are married (sorry 17yroldstanger) and I don't think their husbands would like it! Honestly, there is only one gilr in that picture that I know of that is not with someone, all the others are married, engaged, or will be very soon. I have a bigger pic but the quality is crap and its all blurry.

12. I've always wondered what the purpose of those collars was? Is it to keep them from biting themselves?

13. Oh, and I think that the '91 Hpipe will fit but you have to modify the smog connection. I may be wrong. Its been known to happen.

14. She had a tumor above her left eye removed, so it was to keep her from scratching the stcihes(sp?) and opening up the wound.

15. Ah, okay that makes sense. Sorry to hear that. :(

17. Thanks Ill have to make a post about it and see what everyone thinks I can get it for 50 bucks its a bbk. :shrug:

18. nice cars guys .. keep them coming.. i love these body styles ... oh and by the way.. nice dog man