Pics of your stangs..

Discussion in '1994 - 1995 Specific Tech' started by DRFT_STNG, Jun 22, 2004.

1. Laser, Are you saying you want to see a sn95 with the bullets on it? Cause I have them on my car. I will try and get a pick up this weekend. I want to join in the fun!

2. I got it from eHarwood.com I dunno if you guys are lying to me about the hood because the mustang sites in Texas seems to think its gay or a ricer.

3. Personally it's a little TOO tall for me. But if you like it screw what everyone else thinks, it's your car. And with the 347 you aren't just making it look like a bad ass ride it is one!

4. you all have great looking cars.. thanks for posting.. anyone else????????

5. Here's mine. Just got new FMS Cobra R's and Nitto 555's 255x45x17.
    :nice:

Thanks Dewman

6. Here goes my first 94 Stang Conv I got rid of. My new stang is being worked on and I will post a pict once complete.
    Joe
    Northern California Love

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. Guess I'll post a few of my stang. Evreryone has already seen these though. I need new pics. :bang:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. and i missed this thread how?!?....anyways here goes nothin....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ok so i lied...here we go for real!....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

very dirty engine shot....
    [​IMG]

and finally the Anthony Panessa custom ram-air system patent pending of course....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Anthony

9. uhhh... shoulda put it through the headlight lol or through the fog light

10. Great pics guys, some day I will catch up with technology and get pics of mine in here, someday

11. NO...What you REALLY need is to get rid of those STOCK tribars for some CHROME ONES! :D

Anthony (Viper)...I would like to see your car lowered a bit. Nice job on color-matching that homeade CAI tube! :nice:
    RC

12. kinda somethin like this???

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Anthony

13. :jaw: :nice: :flag:

14. THAT WAS QUICK!

15. lmfao :rlaugh: :lol: :rlaugh: :lol: :rlaugh: :lol: :rlaugh:

16. dood you need a bigger CIA

Heres mine..

[​IMG]

17. :rlaugh: :lol:

18. time to join in on the fun. heres a few of mine.

the first pic was taken at a local car show. i had to park under a tree which covered the car in sap :mad:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i got the tips redone since this pic. they stick out more and dont touch the xenon ground effects. looks meaner now :nice:
    [​IMG]

19. Dan,
    With that setup, you DEFINITELY need to ditch those waffles for some CHROME TRIBARS :nice: :nice:
    RC