Pictures of capri-stang hybrid

• Sponsors (?)

Why did you ruin the look of 3 cars? If you like the Capri then buy one and keep it that way. Then you took a 4 eyed car and made it something else. Then to top it off you took the classic design of the Areo Stang and made it... well you get the drift of my post.

I like the Capri, thats why I have one, I also have a 86 vert 4 eyed stang and my 93 areo stang.

Sorry I just could not let this one go. No hard feelings just my opinion. Yes I know everyone has one!

Allen
:SNSign:

I dont like the look of the capri rear ends, and i agree that the flared fenders should have been on stangs as well. so if i had the oppertunity, i would take a capri and convert the rear to aero standards

For what they are, they are pretty cool looking, but there are enough Mustangs running around and far too few Capris for people to hack'em up like that.

Although they still look pretty cool. Here's a buddy's Capristang, but he only has the rear flairs left. It looks kinda like it's been custom flaired for tubs or something.

attachment.php

I dont like the look of the capri rear ends, and i agree that the flared fenders should have been on stangs as well. so if i had the oppertunity, i would take a capri and convert the rear to aero standards

For what its worth the Capri from 79-82 the Capri had the same hatch. 83-86 had the bubble hatch.

I have the 82 5.0L HO RS. Me likes mine!

LOL

I like the capri flares on the 'stang a lot. I don't think I'd ever do the swap though, because I like capris a lot like they are stock, with their cool 4-eye nose. If I bought a bubble-hatch capri I would probably have to swap it for a regular one, but that's just me.