Pictures of lowered sn95's.

super302

I'd do anything for free Bapples
May 29, 2004
Davenport, IA
My dad has some 2 inch lowering springs for a mustang. And he said he would give them to me if i want them. I was thinking that would be a little TOO low, altho it looks like the '4x4 of sports cars' right now.

Please post your pics and specify how much it is lowered.

Thanks,
Patrick

• Sponsors (?)

These are the Eibach Pro Kit which lowers it like 1.6 in or something.

1.4.04_006.jpg

sadqwreqerte.jpg

mpphoto%20133.jpg

2" drop springs, i honestly dont know the brand. theyre blue. Ride is bouncy, but good, but with my stock rims on the front x-brace bottoms out constantly, with the 17's on, she only hits when theres a severe screwup in the road. I love the way it looks. Its perfect for me.

Go for it.

Attachments

• mpphoto%20133.jpg
    mpphoto%20133.jpg
    316.8 KB · Views: 4,649
Ahh pickard, lose the AFS wheels out back bro, they look WAY different then the actual Cobra R's up front man.

Not trying to rag on the car man, but that really looks bad, which sucks cuz your car is nice, so you might wanna fix that.

I just swapped in these Tokico's....Prolly 1 3/4 drop...
It was actually 2"..I picked the back up another 1/2"....it was riding like a buckboard with 18s in it...

clean.jpg

5.0_GT_kid said:
Ahh pickard, lose the AFS wheels out back bro, they look WAY different then the actual Cobra R's up front man.

Not trying to rag on the car man, but that really looks bad, which sucks cuz your car is nice, so you might wanna fix that.

Yeah, i know, but shoot, i got the set of rims for 100 bucks.

I'm getting the afs fronts to match the 10.5 rears though anyway cause the front rims that you see on there now are pretty fudged up. Dude lost his front tire and screwed the lip up somethin fierce, and the other one is curbed to hell... But theyre still better than curbed waffles.

Shame that the back ones arent screwed up instead and they made 10.5 real cobra's.

Oh well... Know where i can pick up 2 Chrome AFS r's?

I have Eibach Sportlines. Dropped to front about 2.75 and the rear and even 2 inches. Some people say sportlines are too much of a drop, but SN95's did have the softest, highest riding suspensions so i think its just perfect. And the handlings OWNS.