Pictures of lowered sn95's.

• Sponsors (?)

Eibach Pro-Kits

Are all Eibach Pro Kits black? I know that the sportlines are red. I Have a 94 mustang and bought a set of Eibach Pro kits from a shop. When I got the springs installed people said that the stance looks like sportlines, but the springs are black.The serial number matches with the one appropriate for my car.

I use to run eibach drag springs on all 4 corners..so it corners worlds better. I run a 12" 200lb spring and it is nice. Not to bumpy, yet transfers good. It is a street/strip spring..not enuff on the strip side for me.
I however miss the crazy front end lift so i will be swapping to a more drag oriented spring soon.

My APC's have the same problem....grrrr :mad: Hopefully my smoked headlights don't have that problem, they just arrived a few days ago. Unfortunately I don't have any pics yet, since they're in Canada and I'm in ...well, I'm not in Canada right now. :shrug:

95silvergt5.0 - those are 3.5 inch tips, but they need a little bit of work, they stick out too far, but thanks for the compliment! :nice:

Gt1995 said:
Do you guys bottom out much ?

I scrape my H-pipe on big speedbumps, but other than that, nothing serious unless there's a big lip on a driveway or parking lot entrance. Then my air deflector or scrapeguard (whatever you call it) gets a little messy.

I have a set of H&R lowering springs brand new if you want to buy 'em. They lower the car 1.75" in front and 1.6" in the back, looks nice without being too low, never really bottom out. They also don't make the ride too harsh (compaired to other springs). Don't have pics right now, but can send some in a week or so if you're interested. e-mail me at [email protected]

anyone else to vote that this subject should be a sticky just like the wheel sticky is.........

Oh yeah, BTW....my car isn't in the wheel sticky either. :mad: ....someone has got to rep the saleen's......lol

j/k folks.......but i think a sticky with this would eliminate the posts on this subject, with a pic of the stance of the car and what exactly was done to it to make it sit where it does, and also a description by each of ride quality, handling, and hooking.....

XRD302.....what did you do to the sportlines thats different....cut them off or what.....??/ thanks

jason

jason, i went to a shop in manitoba that dealt with springs and springs only, and had them heat and strap the front springs. It took them around 2 hours because it wasn't just a simple heating, they took there time and didn't just use a torch....but it turned out well. They promised me no serious loss in ride comfort, and that turned out to be true also, since the car still rides perfectly, yet a little stiffer on bumpy roads. Now I'm afraid to go to different springs, thinking that I won't get the same drop as I have now. Hope that answered the question

lowered_car.jpg

here is mine in front of killers house coil overs up front about 2 inch drop and new lower stance in the rear with the metco lowers and eibach springs in back