Picture 012 new.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 156
  • Picture 013 new.jpg
    Picture 013 new.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 130
  • Sponsors (?)

Some mods

I have done some work to it over the past year some of which include;

flowmasters, o/r h-pipe, BBK intake, pullies, control arms, F/R differential, 3.73 gears, bbk springs, 18" cobra rims, new paint, headlights, and some more stuff I can't remember.

I have owned the car for about a year and have only put 3,000 miles on it. I'm a student and travel to far everyday to class and work, so it basically sits in the garage to keep the miles down. Love driving it though on the weekends. I installed the gears in November and can't wait to test them out once the roads clear up.

Its funny because my daily driver is a 2003 Chevy SS truck. (I like my Ford better)

nice man, i especially like the yellow mirrors. I'm so jealous of u guys whose mustangs are just weekend toys! I drive mine about 180mi. per week commuting to school. Saves on insurance just having one car but it kills me to see the miles rack up, not to mention having to drive it in rain and on salty roads during winter.

Yeah man that would kill me. I don't trust parking it any where because people don't know how to open doors with out hitting it. I can't wait for the roads to clear so I can test out my 3.73's. Luckly, my insurance isn't bad because it is an occasional driver, I can't put more than 7,000 miles a year which isn't to hard for me.