Pictures of my car...

Big Jay

Aug 4, 2003
Tucson, Az.
I know some of you have been asking for awile. Finally got off my ass and found a host site.

View attachment 512786
View attachment 512788
View attachment 512790
Engine_edited2.bmp

scandalous04_edited.jpg

Scandalous1.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

The track sucked. I had to keep the boost down in the low gears. It also has a 5spd so the loading is alot slower than the autos. The car only went 103.53 in the 1/8th. I picked up 40mph. 150 soon to come.

It's a TFS-R intake.
The dash mat is made by DASHMAT. It's there to cover the holes that the cage goes through. The cage is a chromoly 10pt from Wolfe Racecraft. It has been powdercoated a pearl/metalic blue. It's a close match to the '03Sonic Blue I used under the hood. I installed the cage myself. It took 3 weeks of nightly work. I will NEVER do another one again.

The springs are stock in the front. For some reason the k-member lowered the car and the Saleen springs were too low. The tires rubbed. The front of the car has a dart block, 60lb turbo, 40lb intercooler. The nose heavyness helps drop the car. The rear are Saleen springs. The lower control arms are GMS with adjustable perches. That's how I got the car so low. With the 315s on the back and the 1/2" spacer to move them out as far as they will go it make the car look wide for a SN.