Pictures of my car

• Sponsors (?)

5spd GT said:
Nice Dustin:nice:

Thanks man, I haven't seen you in a long time.. I really wanna see that lx with what you have done to it.

94gtlaser.. yes, they need refinished really bad... and I figure I will do black, but I have no idea right now.

.. and I need springs.

:rlaugh:

88GT460 said:
Thanks man, I haven't seen you in a long time.. I really wanna see that lx with what you have done to it.

:nice: I responded in the "gt vs. transam" thread that you posted in a couple days ago...take a look...

I have went to r-ville a few times lately (last month or so)...just been messing around.

I still haven't got the "dent" fixed :notnice: I have had a couple different clutches since I added the h/c/i. I ran 10.6 at 98.xx mph last time at the track (full weight) on low treaded nitto dr's. I drove a 04 Mach 1 at the track and got it to 11.1 bone stock first time driving it...they run pretty good :)

5spd GT said:
:nice: I responded in the "gt vs. transam" thread that you posted in a couple days ago...take a look...

I have went to r-ville a few times lately (last month or so)...just been messing around.

I still haven't got the "dent" fixed :notnice: I have had a couple different clutches since I added the h/c/i. I ran 10.6 at 98.xx mph last time at the track (full weight) on low treaded nitto dr's. I drove a 04 Mach 1 at the track and got it to 11.1 bone stock first time driving it...they run pretty good :)

I didn't make that thread.

Good times!

LOL
you guys are awful man
the guy posts his abnormally massive pictures up in confidence, only to be stricken down with the mighty hammer of THOR in upgrade suggestions.

The car is nice, good start.
What are your plans for the car?

oh btw: you need a white interior :rlaugh:

Caldwell said:
LOL
you guys are awful man
the guy posts his abnormally massive pictures up in confidence, only to be stricken down with the mighty hammer of THOR in upgrade suggestions.

The car is nice, good start.
What are your plans for the car?

oh btw: you need a white interior :rlaugh:

Well, I plan to do everything you can do NA. I do not want to do turbo setups or supercharger setups.. and no nitrous. Its my daily driver right now and I don't have a ton of money.. so it will be a while, but the car is paid off.

Thanks for the comments.

Right now the car has pulleys, h-pipe, offset muffler (do not know what vehicle they are from) and 4.30 gears. Possibly rocker rollers, but my mechanic and I aren't positive on that yet. It sounds really good at idle and has a slight cackle sound to it.