~~Pictures of my weekend trip to the dunes~~

• Sponsors (?)

wifesweetstang said:
Eric and I just talked about this last night... if others had quads we would consider buying 2 for ourselves..
do it! me and my g/f need someone to ride with... its gettin boring going by ourselves :(
03yellowvenom said:
If we all get one, were gonna have to call are group"Quad-Net":D :nice:
hehe I like it ed... we can have bumper stickers and everything! :nice:

Damnit I miss going to the dunes. I kick myself for selling my last quad. I never rode it because I could never get my buddies to go and it just sat in the garage. If we get a bunch of us on here to quad-up we could really have some fun.

We would have to hit North Bend for a long weekend and stay at the The Mill Casio and ride during the day and party at night.

duner said:
Will you put a hitch on the Cobra and trailer them to the dunes? :rlaugh:
hey now... my truck wasnt ready in time for our trip to winchester bay lastyear, so I threw a hitch on my g/f's focus and away we went... picture an 05 focus sedan, trunk and backseat full of a weeks worth of camping stuff... pulling a 14ft trailer with 2 quads, 6 gas cans 2 coolers and a bunch of other stuff :rlaugh: it was a site to see:D

wifesweetstang said:
Eric and I just talked about this last night... if others had quads we would consider buying 2 for ourselves..

Well, I've got two but only need one. I've got an '00 Banshee that I'm thinking about selling and I'd rather make someone I know a good deal than putting in on CL. I think I'll post it up in the NW Classifieds when I get home from work.

pcinpdx said:
Well, I've got two but only need one. I've got an '00 Banshee that I'm thinking about selling and I'd rather make someone I know a good deal than putting in on CL. I think I'll post it up in the NW Classifieds when I get home from work.

Misha on a Banshee. That doesn't seem like a good idea to me.

gospeedgo said:
HOLY CRAPOLA!!!! your still alive?

Ready to race here in a month or so?

Still alive - barely though. I've been getting my arse kicked regularly at the "new" job so I haven't had much time to play around with the car. Man, I just need to find a rich little hottie that'll let me quit my job and fund my poker habit.

Since Misha's already taken I guess I'll have to keep looking though...