Pictures of the BULLITT i bought!

exindust

May 8, 2004
Moorpark, CA
Hey guys sorry about the delay but i found some batteries for the damned camera and here are the pics of my 01 Supercharged Bullitt #201

yes i know its dirty i washed it two days ago... what can i say.... its black.

and i know my tires are bald... im spinning like a mofo!

and here she is! **GRAPHIC INTENSIVE**

http://www.angelfire.com/ill/bullitt/index.html

anyone think of anything else they wana see ill take the picture and post it... lemmy know.

• Sponsors (?)

i had the chance to get a true blue bullit from my cousin #863 or something but its a base gt with a couple this and thats, mostly being the nice leather seats and brakes, its a very nice car for collectors but i want to mod and i would feel bad about modifying a bullit..... plus it was 150 more a month :)

SpectorV said:
i had the chance to get a true blue bullit from my cousin #863 or something but its a base gt with a couple this and thats, mostly being the nice leather seats and brakes, its a very nice car for collectors but i want to mod and i would feel bad about modifying a bullit..... plus it was 150 more a month :)

Umm, there's just alittle more than just that... it can eat a 99 Cobra

anyhoo, good work on the upgrade. :nice:

SpectorV said:
i had the chance to get a true blue bullit from my cousin #863 or something but its a base gt with a couple this and thats, mostly being the nice leather seats and brakes

Actually, the Bullitt was probably the most expensive GT you could order in 2001 without checking the box next to Convertible. It also made more HP than any other GT, regardless of options. And according to Motor Trend it handled like a Porsche on the skid pad. So if adding HP and handling, but deleting fog lights and a spoiler make a car base, I could live with a base car.

Car looks great. Does it have stock gears? Either way I have no idea how you are getting any traction on what looks like stock gatorbacks. Time for DRs! Nice ride. :nice: