Pictures of your II's

• Sponsors (?)

This what you're looking for?

474455_1_full.jpg

There's my 78 Mach 1 302 stroked to 331, edelbrock cam intake and carb package ported heads and Dynomax headers

-Jim

My 78 Cobra II

Before
getfile.php?id=53188&toggle=fullsize&filename=Dcp_0001.jpg

and

After
getfile.php?id=106844&toggle=fullsize&filename=DCP_1257.JPG

Attachments

• getfile.php?id=53188&toggle=fullsize&filename=Dcp_0001.jpg
    getfile.php?id=53188&toggle=fullsize&filename=Dcp_0001.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 106
  • getfile.php?id=106844&toggle=fullsize&filename=DCP_1257.JPG
    getfile.php?id=106844&toggle=fullsize&filename=DCP_1257.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 89
EDIT: Yep, my image-host is a peice of crap. So just use the homepage http://www.geocities.com/5946place/car.html

As for music:
"Acid Rain" by Liquid Tension Experiment (no lyrics even)
Other then that the only things that come to mind are Soilwork and In Flames because their fast and hard but with lots of melodies and hooks. ("Overload" and "Rejection Role" by Soilwork & "Trigger" by In Flames) but I don't know if that is the kind of vibe you're going for.

Hah, find the nearest classic, grab a radio.. play we're not gonna take it in the background and whoop him and then close up on his facial expression when a II flies by him. . . don't forget to get the crying and kickin the car scene!

Then.....go to the local ricer hangout ( autozone here ) and tape some carboard ground effects to your car so they accept you then show them who's boss to "Michael Jackson - Beat it" get the crying to daddy "Dad the car you bought me isnt fast! Go buy a getfast upgrade!"

THEN!!! Pull up beside a fox. . .and just tell him that real mustangs have side scallops, no door posts, and no aftermarket ground effects :)

And now you are the king of the car world. . . ! :) ( alright, its like 8AM im not awake! i swear! :) )

cobraii74x said:
Hah, find the nearest classic, grab a radio.. play we're not gonna take it in the background and whoop him and then close up on his facial expression when a II flies by him. . . don't forget to get the crying and kickin the car scene!

Then.....go to the local ricer hangout ( autozone here ) and tape some carboard ground effects to your car so they accept you then show them who's boss to "Michael Jackson - Beat it" get the crying to daddy "Dad the car you bought me isnt fast! Go buy a getfast upgrade!"

THEN!!! Pull up beside a fox. . .and just tell him that real mustangs have side scallops, no door posts, and no aftermarket ground effects :)

And now you are the king of the car world. . . ! :) ( alright, its like 8AM im not awake! i swear! :) )

question: what coffee do you drink?

cobraii74x said:

hehe that rocks! Permission to use the "real mustangs have side scallops line"?

Oh and II crazy you can have any of the pics of my car off of my cardomain page, theres a link in the profile and all my car information is on there as well. Feel free. :D