PITorque Conv.,shift kit,gears

• Sponsors (?)

willys1 said:
With my new combo.2800 stall conv.,trans go shift kit,and 3.73 gears,I think ILL have a better launch then you 5-speeders!!Cant wait till the track opens!!

Did you get all of thoes things at the same time? I have a similar deal, but not a stall conv. I was wondering what a differenct it makes?

Keep me posted on your times!

Actually no,not at the same time.I did things backwards--LOL, First I got a 2800 stall converter(stallion).Before I got it, my car was bone stock,93 LX aod,the car wouldnt even leave a little rubber off the line(NOTHING).Now getting traction was a problem,major league difference!Then I got 3.73 gears and a trans go shift kit put in at the same time.Another major league difference.It still smokes them,only now it pulls pretty hard so Im not just sitting there spinning the tires.My old gears were 2.73's.Im real happy with its performance!

Well I do 126 miles a day,so I needed a really good product,I didnt want do comprimise driveability>So I went to Precision Industries,www.converter.com And they have custom built converters,the casings are made from Billet steel.If you call them up and tell them the car you are putting it in they will advise you what to put in.It cost me 700 beans,well worth it!!!