Planet Magnaflow StangNet Deals

Discussion in 'Vendor Sponsor Forums' started by Slapyo, Sep 15, 2009.

1. I'd like a price on a 15815 system. Thanks!
  2. looking for price on 2.5" for 65 mustang GT Convertible. full system from Tri-Ys back
  3. PM sent.
  4. looking for best price on xpipe 15445 and catback 15644 for an 03 cobra with irs thanks
  5. Looking for a price on a Magnapack cat-back for a 1998 Mustang GT... part #15677

6. PM sent
  7. PM sent
  8. just chiming in to say that if anyone is on the fence about what system to get i put the catted x and cat back on our 01 this year and its great stuff. awesome sound and great price. :nice:
  9. price for axle back street for 2011 GT 15593 ?
  10. PM sent
  11. Price request for Magnaflow 37339 catted x-pipe with shipping to 95835 zip code?
  12. Do you sell mufflers?

If so then is there anything from Magnaflow that compares with Flowmaster Super 50 series?

I am looking for a muffler with dual 2.5" inlets and dual 2.5" outlets that provides nice sound for SUVs and no drone. I have a V Force muffler on my explorer and it is annoying. I like how super 50 series from FM sounds but they dont sell dual 2.5" inlets and outlets.

In case you are wondering, it is for my Ford Explorer
  13. PM sent
  14. I'll have to do some research and get back with you on a muffler that could work. The Magnaflow should not drone but not guaranteed, it really depends on the rest of your plumbing as well.

15. What's the price for a Magnapack axleback for an 04 Mustang GT?
  16. Just bought a 2011 catback competition series from you. Thanks for the great price!
  17. What is the price for a catback exhaust and x pipe for a 94 Mustang GT?
  18. No problem! Enjoy!!