Planet Magnaflow StangNet Deals

• Sponsors (?)

Mike,

Wanted to say thanks for the deal and timely shipping on my Magaflow Cat-back system 15881. I was finally able to install it. This system is good quality and it was very easy to install and no drone. Nice and deep, but step on the loud pedal and it reacts accordingly.

FLGator

I bought a system from you almost a year ago and shortly afterward I sold the car. I have a new one now and enjoyed our dealings and the Magnaflow system I purchased. Anyway, I am looking at the 15150 system. If this is Mike, I am not sure if you remember me as I am sure you have dealt with many folks. Anyway, to recap I am retired Air Force and have been on Stangnet for some time (and several other Mustang/racing related forums).

I bought a system from you almost a year ago and shortly afterward I sold the car. I have a new one now and enjoyed our dealings and the Magnaflow system I purchased. Anyway, I am looking at the 15150 system. If this is Mike, I am not sure if you remember me as I am sure you have dealt with many folks. Anyway, to recap I am retired Air Force and have been on Stangnet for some time (and several other Mustang/racing related forums).

PM sent. ;)