planning a paint job...need color suggestions

juiced_94gt

Mar 30, 2005
Southern California
I used to be a painter for a ford dealership and they owe me $$$ so i am just telling them to call it even with paint materials to paint my car, i want o keep my choices between reds, yellows, and MAYBE blues if red i was thinking about viper red or something like that something bright, i have polished wheels and 03 cobra convertible top so i want it to match lets see some or your custom colors please
thank you.

• Sponsors (?)

89 blue lx said:
i like the color of my car, and i have never seen another with the same color ( i know they exist just havent seen them)

wondering if you color is Bright Atlantic Blue? or is it a different blue?

there's a guy in the stang club i belong to that has a 99+ Saleen Vert, that i believe is Bight Atlantic Blue. sick color
then there a 96-98 Gt in the club also that seems to be the same color or very close. it's a really nice color.
that or white. i alway loved the way sn95 cobras looked in white

I like the two tone black with DSG looks like a tux. But this look may get dated in the future.

I need a re-paint soon and have been thinking all black (of course) with a pearl set of stripes (like the elenore-sp?, the one middle fat stripe with 2 narrow ones, one on each side) with alittle bit of copper mixed into the pearl. Kinda low key but yet when the light hits it should explode and the red of the copper would look cool against the black and match the read calipers I am now painting.

I have 04' Corvette Z06 LeMans Blue. In fading light, it's dark blue almost black, but in sunlight it's a bright metallic blue. Since you're on the west coast and I'm on the east coast I'll grant you permission to use the same paint if you wish. But, look up pictures of 04' Z06 Corvettes for a good idea. I'd post pics but my camera doesn't do the color justice.

donkey_punch said:
wondering if you color is Bright Atlantic Blue? or is it a different blue?

there's a guy in the stang club i belong to that has a 99+ Saleen Vert, that i believe is Bight Atlantic Blue. sick color
then there a 96-98 Gt in the club also that seems to be the same color or very close. it's a really nice color.
that or white. i alway loved the way sn95 cobras looked in white
bright blue