Play HALO 2 ???

• Sponsors (?)

Man I love it.... it sucks cause of all the online cheating that occures, but I still play alot more than I should. :rlaugh:

Nothing will ever beat HALO 1 that pistol is the **** :hail2: !!! The multi player boards are alot better on 1 also.

I like 2 cause you dont have to get health packs all the time thought.... Either way I cant put the controller down!!!

I used to play all the time, but I quit because of the cheating bastards I would always play against. I'll probably be on more since they supposedly fixed the cheating and also have new maps. My gamertag is HighOutputGT

The grenades are stronger now, you can actually die from just one! :eek:

They are talking about resetting everyones ratings back to 0 sometime. That's all I've heard on that one.

WTF!!!!!!!!! As soon as I made this post my Xbox dies on me???? O well had it shipped off today to get fixed(80$+30shipping) :mad: hopefully I will be back online by this weekend.

My Tag is JESUSCHEATS420. Dont ask :rolleyes: ; a friend made it for me when I wasnt around. My rank isnt very high because I dont play that many ranked games. On another account I had gotten up to a 19 but kept getting cheated in ranked games so I decided to start another and keep the rank as low as possible, and start owning some noobs lol. SEND ME FRIEND REQUESTS!!! I should be back on by this weekend hopefully.

Man that update is BS those grenades are like nuclear bombs, but you can get alot of cheap kills that way. They also decreased the power of the pistol (sucks), and increased the power of the battle riffle(good). They need to take the power off the plasma-battle rifle combo , if you get in a game and someone's good at that you dont have a chance.

The new levels are cool, but I dont think they should of charged you for some of them. I mean you already bought the game and are paying for live? O well, they say theres more boards coming by the end of the summer.