Please help! Whats it worth???

91fourbanger

Jun 28, 2004
mississippi
Hi guys I strayed from a stang for a while and im trying to get back to another fox.

im talking to a guy with an 88 gt t-top black with black interior. 306 gt40p heads, explorer intake, trick flow cam, 5 speed, some kind of 5 spoke aftermarket wheels. car looks good and he says its rust free. he wants $6200 but i think its kinda steep. its on racing junk ad 2050285 if you wanna look at it. thanks for the help

• Sponsors (?)

Looks good from the one pic.

What the mileage though? I really hate when the ad lists the mileage of the motor and not the chassis. What good is a 1500 mile motor if it's in a 150k mile chassis.

Not in my opinion.

Another thing I'd ask...the black interior. It's not original, so is it original or painted? If it's painted, it's worth far less. Even if it's original black....how well is it installed.

It looks shiny in the picture, but the little details are what makes it a 6200 car or a 3500 car

Not in my opinion.

Another thing I'd ask...the black interior. It's not original, so is it original or painted? If it's painted, it's worth far less. Even if it's original black....how well is it installed.

It looks shiny in the picture, but the little details are what makes it a 6200 car or a 3500 car

ok thanks for the input. im gonna ask about that. dont know if he will know. i think i might just leave it alone. i have way too much money in this brand x car im trading to give it away. well im giving it away at what im asking anyways but dont want something worth less than my giving it away price.
thanks