PLEASE HELP!!!

:stupid: at least you realize this

sorry dude, hopefully Karma will reward you down the road, buy lotto tickets, and go on job interviews that your not qualified for something good will happen to you

• Sponsors (?)

It's been 2 weeks today... :( WoW! This bites!! The good news is: I haven't found parts off it anywhere... no one has seen it either. The bad news is: it's probably at the bottom of a canal.

Please continue to be on the lookout... I know it's probably hopeless at this point... but, I still have some hope left. **sigh**

Well, here it is... week number 3... and not a whisper. I KNOW this car is out there somewhere! **shakes head**

Ya know, it's really sad that someone would do this to another person that doesn't really have the means to do anything about it. I mean... it was an OLDER Mustang... it wasn't anything special!! I am not by ANY stretch LOADED so it isn't like I can go out tomorrow and buy another car. I am BARELY able to eat!! Which means... I am TOTALLY screwed! I guess it's MY Fault for not having a "mushroom cloud" self destruct button on the thing (lesson learned) but, here I am with no car, bumming rides, and PLEADING for help on the internet. It's really friggin pathetic... not cool. :notnice:

If anyone out there ever fantasized about being a verified superhero, please keep your eyes open... because whoever finds this car, will be better than Superman in my book.

do you still have the vin laying around anywhere? i was thinking you might be able to check with the dmv to see if anyone has tried to buy new tags for it? im sure you've done it, just thinking out loud.

I did report it stolen... if that happened, the police would be ON IT woulnd't they??

I checked with the DMV... Florida has the tag and the VIN listed as stolen. So yeah... the only way for these guys to get a tag, or a title, etc. is to change the VIN numbers.

I just spoke to the detective and he said it should have turned up by now. HMMM... maybe there is still some hope that these idiots are riding around in my car. I PRAY they are THAT stupid... and I PRAY they get nailed!! Even if my girl goes down in a BLAZE OF GLORY, it would be totally worth it to catch the guys that did this so, they don't do it to anyone else. I would GLADY sacrifice my Mustang to save someone else from going through the BS I have been through in the last 3 weeks. :nice: So if you see a Mustang (no matter the color) with Privat Fahren rims on it and an audible "tick" on the passenger's side, dial tha POLICE! Thanks!

Still not a peep!! Even the detective said it was REALLY odd that it hasn't shown up by now. It's out there somewhere... **shrugs** I hope it is found one of these days.

Thanks to everyone for all of their well wishes, their help, their efforts, EVERYTHING... it has really helped cheer me up. I would have totally lost my mind without you guys… oh... and beer.

You kind of taught me that it is important to get that insurance on your car. I have been on this forum a short time and have seen two threads of stolen foxes. I guess as old as they are they are still liked by thefts. I figure my car can be replaced for what I have insured for and that is a piece of mind to me.

I hope she turns up for you. She is a looker!
Scott

You kind of taught me that it is important to get that insurance on your car. I have been on this forum a short time and have seen two threads of stolen foxes. I guess as old as they are they are still liked by thefts. I figure my car can be replaced for what I have insured for and that is a piece of mind to me.

I hope she turns up for you. She is a looker!
Scott

Thanks Scott... yeah insurance is wonderful and great IF they will give what the car is actually WORTH. For these old Mustangs... the blue book is only worth about $2,000.00 for a Mustang in PERFECT condition. Even THEN you will be nickel and dimmed to death by the insurance co... so figure about half that. What will you be able to get for $1,000.00?? A tricked out scooter THAT'S what!!

Your best bet is to make it literally IMPOSSIBLE to steal... and if it IS stolen, quickly found... i.e. LowJack, GPS, kill switch, alarm, Unbreakable Car Bar, shotgun, rabid PIT BULL in the back seat... all of the above. The harder it is to take, the more likely the thieves will just walk away.

Well, sure but, I'm sure there's more of a chance of it being found if it's being joy ridden than if it's been stripped.

Actually, joy riders will dump it somewhere after they have done their business. Either way, it would have turned up... since it hasn't, that means that whomever took it has it hidden somewhere or is actually driving it AROUND... thus, keep your eyes open... because it may be gone... but, it isn't long gone. If it was long gone, I would have gotten a call weeks ago to come pick up part of what USED to be my car.

Actually, joy riders will dump it somewhere after they have done their business. Either way, it would have turned up... since it hasn't, that means that whomever took it has it hidden somewhere or is actually driving it AROUND... thus, keep your eyes open... because it may be gone... but, it isn't long gone. If it was long gone, I would have gotten a call weeks ago to come pick up part of what USED to be my car.

I sincerely hope you're right and I'm wrong. I'd love to open this thread and see that it was found.

Mine never was. I was told it was probably stripped and the parts sold and the frame cut up and dumped in a lake or in Mexico somewhere. :cry:

I ****ing hate car thieves!! :fuss:

Any fox with mods should really be insured with an agreed value policy...otherwise you are getting $1500 if your car gets stolen.

I have a number of security means on my car, none of which i'll discuss in public forum, but i still worry since i have a normal insurance policy on mine and yet a lot of mods. Waiting til i finish to go get it appraised and get an agreed policy on it