PLEASE HELP!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Wow, I've been following this thread for a while and I'm glad the cops finally caught the guys. If you put it back together I have a bunch of interior stuff you can have: door panels, arm rests, center console armrest, kick panels, sun visors, etc. Keep this thread posted on what's going on, I'd be happy to help.

That's REALLY awesome of you!! I have a few things that I am getting from a friend that is parting out a 4 cyl. notch... but he doesn't have a few things like the center console, part of the back seat, etc. I'll let you know!! YOU RAWK!! :hail2:

thats super that they caught the fugers! now time to put the car back togeather, only better, faster, and with a starter kill switch!

For REAL!! There are going to be a FEW kill switches, A kick BOOTY alarm system, LoJack, GPS, and it is going to be parked where I can HEAR it! Once they get through all that (IF they can get through all that) and start it up (that is if I don't hear the alarm), they are going to have to deal with me and pretty much the entire neighborhood!! Can you say... beat down?!? Then if they get away, I will merely have to log on to the internet and see EXCATLY where it is! It'll be a race with the cops to see who gets there first!! I feel sorry for the next idiot that tries to boost it!

Hopefully!! It woudl be nice to get my car parts back because I ALREADY have people lined up to get it back together! All I need are the parts! The car would be back on the road in a few days if I got everything back!!

can we get a few pics or alink to a flickr/photobucket to see where you are starting from? Maybe that would help you get concrete offers for help if they can see what you are dealing with.

I was reading this over on fuel:taco:....glad you got your car back man and it's amazing they were able to get the guy that stole it as well. I don't have any spare parts to help out but wish you the best of luck and keep us posted as it comes back together.

can we get a few pics or alink to a flickr/photobucket to see where you are starting from? Maybe that would help you get concrete offers for help if they can see what you are dealing with.

I posted them a few pages back but here ya go:

View attachment 244844

View attachment 244845

View attachment 244846

View attachment 244847

View attachment 244848

View attachment 244849

View attachment 244850

View attachment 244851

View attachment 244852

YEESH!! **is skeerd or what is left**

I was reading this over on fuel:taco:....glad you got your car back man and it's amazing they were able to get the guy that stole it as well. I don't have any spare parts to help out but wish you the best of luck and keep us posted as it comes back together.

You aren't kidding!! They made an arrest too!! By the looks of it... he is going away for a LOOOOONG time!!

Arrest Search

Hope his booty is warmed up!!

n/t

Dang that is sad to see your car like that.Good thing to get it back tho and it is possible to put it back together just patience and determination.Your interior looks just like mine did when i replaced my heater core :rlaugh: it was a litle daunting to face putting everything back together but i managed!I had everything out right to the tail lights to mop up the coolant in the carpet.
So have you got a list made of what you need?Earlier post said you got some peeps to help reffitting.I wonder if enough donations could be obtained to make up for what ya need.Thats a cool colour to , i always liked orange.
Well goodluck on it and keep us posted on progress!!
:)

Ah, thats just a fun project. Haha, glad you got it back, that guy should be in jail for a little bit, he has quite a record. You just gotta start going to some mustang meets, meet some guys, and have them come over and help you, you know they will, just bring pictures. Start talking, tell them your story, and be like look I even have pictures, and pull out a camera or phone and show em.

alright now you have an excuse to put an aftermarket k member in there. lol.

and i can't believe thats the guy who stole it, i mean he's wearing a collared shirt.lol

You mean I need an excuse?!?! Thanks because I totally wrote that down!! I want to do upgrades here and there which will make it REALLY nice when it is finished!

Me neither!! He looks like a total dweeb!! **shakes head**

Dang that is sad to see your car like that.Good thing to get it back tho and it is possible to put it back together just patience and determination.Your interior looks just like mine did when i replaced my heater core :rlaugh: it was a litle daunting to face putting everything back together but i managed!I had everything out right to the tail lights to mop up the coolant in the carpet.
So have you got a list made of what you need?Earlier post said you got some peeps to help reffitting.I wonder if enough donations could be obtained to make up for what ya need.Thats a cool colour to , i always liked orange.
Well goodluck on it and keep us posted on progress!!
:)

I actually had the heater core by passed because it was leaking like a MOTHER!! I missed having my heater for the two days I needed it... so I would like to have it hooked up.

Nope, no list as of yet because I had a few people flake on me. I have another person that is going to help this weekend... he is pretty reliable so I am sure it's gonna happen. At least if I have a list, I know what exactly to buy!

Me too!! Orange is my fave color! I can't wait for it to be back in one piece!! I have been going through horsepower withdrawls... **faints**