Please identify these rims! Black bullitt lookalikes!

Feb 11, 2007
1011081314.jpg

these came off a camaro i saw at a car show. they look just like black bullitts, but the offset was way crazy. it was a different bolt pattern and had different offset. its hard to see in the photos, but look how deep the lug nuts go!. I talked to the guy and he said maybe they were torq-thrust rims (be bought the car with them on already).

I am looking for the same style of rim, almost exactly, but with a non-conventional backspacing and rim width. I'm shying away from getting a stock set cut down. do you guys have ay idea who makes these?

Attachments

• 1011081314.jpg
    1011081314.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 68
  • Sponsors (?)

Those definately look like a bullit rim.

I'm guessing it's a standard bullit rim with a different bolt pattern. The offset and depth of the lug nuts looks exactly the same as my bullit replicas.

I think they look like the sheby TT style M, heres a pic to compare. I was looking into these, so I have a pic but they are silver. 1st are tt style M, second are bullit wheels
1f4a5555.jpg

BULLETSILVER.jpg

Attachments

• 1f4a5555.jpg
    1f4a5555.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 54
  • BULLETSILVER.jpg
    BULLETSILVER.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 56
The reason I ask is because I want the bullitt look but am looking for a special set. The fronts need to be 17x7 and the rears need to be 17x8 but instead of a 5.72? backspace, which is normal for 99-04 bullitt rims, I need 5.0. What do you think I can do? I am not comfortable with using a .72" spacer on the wheels for strength.

It wouldnt be a spacer, it would be a adapter with lugs, which is safer

Not at .72" Thinnest adapter I've seen is 1"... has to be otherwise the original wheel lugs will stick up too far and not allow the wheel to seat against the adapter.

mrmustangman357: Do some research on "deep dish bullit's" they should have less backspacing that a regular bullit wheel, and look a little better also.

hmm so on ebay there are some guys with black bullitts in 4.5" BS. too bad i need almost 5" exactly. I already have a set of stock wheels but now they need a .65" spacer. I have drag radials on the car and a stick and I want to launch it, so I'm not too sure on the spacer right now. it does have ARP wheel studs however. . . Do they sell wheel adaptors that thin?