Please Pass this on!!!!!

WilwoodFiveO

Oct 20, 2005
VA
My mom sent this to me in an email and i know alot of stangers out there will feel the same way so pass this on to everyone you know!!!!!!!!!!>I'm sorry, but after hearing they want to sing OUR
>
>National Anthem in Spanish ... enough is Too much!
>NEVER did they sing it in Italian, Japanese, Polish, Irish-Celt ic,
German,
>Portuguese, Greek, French, or any other language because of immigra-
>tion. It was written by Francis Scott Key and should be sung word for
>word the way it was written. The news broadcasts gave a translation
>that's NOT even close. Sorry if this offends anyone ...
> but this is my country.
>Let me make this perfectly clear!
>
>
>THIS IS MY COUNTRY!
>
>
>And, because I make this statement
>DOES NOT mean I'm against immigration!!!
>YOU ARE WELCOME HERE IN MY COU NTRY.
>
>Welcome to come through like everyone else has.
>Get a sponsor!
>Get a place to lay your head!
>Get a job!
>Live by OUR rules!
>Pay YOUR taxes!
>And
>LEARN THE LANGUAGE LIKE ALL OTHER
>IMMIGRANTS HAVE IN THE PAST!!!
>
>AND PLEASE DON'T DEMAND THAT WE HAND OVER OUR
>LIFETIME SAVINGS OF SOCIAL SECURITY FUNDS TO YOU
> TO MAKE UP FOR ''YOUR'' LOSSES.
>
>
>If you don't want to forward this for fear of offending someone,
>then YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM!
>
>When will AMERICAN'S STOP giving away THEIR RIGHTS???
>
>We've gone so far the other way ... bent over backwards not to
>offend anyone. But it seems no one cares about the AMERICAN
> that's being offended!
>
>WAKE UP America!!!
>
>If you agree ... pass this on.
>if you don't agree ... delete it!!!

- CODY -

• Sponsors (?)

I agree with you 100% buddy. this is our country and we shouldn't have to bend over backwards to make everyone happy. they choose to come over here, we don't force them to come here. they need to abide by our laws, taxes, etc... I think i might move to Australia if this crap keeps up, looks like they got their stuff right down under mate!!!

... and we'll keep beating it till those ass-hats in Washington get into their heads that we're not willing to turn this country back over to mexico.

If mexicans want to legally enter this country, GREAT!
If they want to become Americans and adopt this country's language, customs, and courtesies, GREAT!

If they want to come into this country and expect the country around them to change to something more to their liking and convenience then screw em! They can stay where they came from.

Otherwise, they better make room for me down there cuz when I move to mexico, I expect a good job, health care, free school, government subsidies, social security, and they better by god, speak my language or I'm going to march on their capitol!

... and we'll keep beating it till those ass-hats in Washington get into their heads that we're not willing to turn this country back over to mexico.

If mexicans want to legally enter this country, GREAT!
If they want to become Americans and adapt this country's language, customs, and courtesies, GREAT!

If they want to come into this country and expect the country around them to change to something more to their liking and convenience then screw em! They can stay where they came from.

Otherwise, they better make room for me down there cuz when I move to mexico, I expect a good job, health care, free school, government subsidies, social security, and they better by god, speak my language or I'm going to march on their capitol!

:Word: :flag:

Im so glad some body else agrees with me, because today in history we were talking about this and i showed them this and all the girls and some guys and even the teacher got mad and i got sent to the office. My mom and dad laughed in the principles face ( very amusing). but to make a short story even shorter i was the only one in my history class to feel this way.

glad i have your guys support

i work for an optics company that sells infrared cameras and scopes to the border patrol.the stories those guys have are crazy.i agree they should be lumped up when caught.its bulls**t.what happens if your driving along and some illegal crashes into you or your loved ones and runs away back to his/her native country? its happens in cali alot.it makes me so angry.and the government does nothing but give them housing and welfare, what about our homeless vets or just homeless in general?to give these people anything besides a boot in the ass is just wrong. Its unfair to the guy that fought for this country and our freedom who sleeps in a cardboard box while some border jumper gets public housing and a free meal ticket. its bulls**t!

Man, you guys haven't seen anything yet! You should try to live a few years around here...Del Rio, TX. We are on the border...you can't even get a job in town unless you speak Spanish! I work on the Air Force base so it's ok for me, but the politics around here is unbelievable.
Just in the past few years this has happened:
A homeowner is in prison for shooting illegal Mexicans that he caught stealing property out of his house! They were unarmed, although he didn't know that...it was dark. The other stealer managed to make it back across the border, notified the Mexican officials, who in tern, got ahold of the US authorities. The local district court took him to trial with the Mexican officials monitoring the trial here. He was convicted and is sitting in prison.
Just a few months ago one of our Border Patrol agents was sent to prison because he shot at the tires of a fleeing car that had tried to hit him. It was full of illegals, and drugs, and one of his bullets richoched into the TRUNK, slightly wounding a Mexican lady. They sued and won in the same district court...he is sitting in prison! You might find the story if you searched for Rocksprings, TX...that's where is was from. The whole town has had Free XXXX agent marches, but our local Mexican heritage politicians are all bought.
My blood boils on a daily basis here. Only the job keeps us here.
My wife and I both took the concealed handgun course this year. You never know what you are going to come across.
I was out fishing with my son on the boat last spring...we come around a cove and see a van parked near the shore. A small boat pulls up and starts unloading packages. Gee, it wasn't Xmas time! Almost everyday here the newspaper has a half page report about a large drug bust.
Guys, from what I have seen here over the years...you are correct, we are doomed.
Matter of fact, we are being sued right now by a Mexican lady (20's) who is claiming all sorts of medical issues after my daughter and her had a very minor fender scrape in a parking lot. She was out running around, cussing out my daughter, etc...until her Mexican boyfriend showed up. They started talking, then all of a sudden she can't walk....her neck felt broken, etc. It's been 2 years now, and just today our insurance company called to say her lawyer won't accept any offers, they want a ton of compensation and we can expect to be served papers later this week.
Three days after this fender bender she was participating in a wet T-shirt contest at one of the local clubs!
I tell you, I have never been a prejudiced person in my life, but this place hardens one's feelings.
We live in a pretty nice, upscale neighborhood. We found out that about every other house has at least 3 full families living in them. Our next door neighbors do not speak English...bunch of little kids running around. When their house was being built we took a look inside. It is 2300 sq feet and has FIVE FULL bathrooms in it. Get the picture? They won't even get out of their cars until the garage door completely shuts...they are never seen.
OK, I'm all riled up now..better quit before I say something I'll regret.
Glad to know other's here see what's happening too. It's a shame...giving our country away.
Ken

Im so glad some body else agrees with me, because today in history we were talking about this and i showed them this and all the girls and some guys and even the teacher got mad and i got sent to the office. My mom and dad laughed in the principles face ( very amusing). but to make a short story even shorter i was the only one in my history class to feel this way.

glad i have your guys support

A good portion of school faculty these days are filled with liberal "know it alls", that believe that they understand the issue better than everyone else. I understand how they get that way... I mean, what conversations do they have other than with a group of folks who's largest concern for the day is whether the mall will still be open by the time band/football/cheerleading practice is over. Pretty good superiority complex breeding ground, if you ask me. Then along comes a student with half a brain and his or her own opinion about an issue and all of the sudden the cops are called in to "deal with you".

You'll find that most of these types don't understand the issue at all. So for lack of any knowledgeable argument to fend with, you're labeled a trouble maker and sent to see the principal who is either A) Just as clueless as the teacher who referred you or B) Doesn't give enough of a rat's ass to do what's right or C) Has his own opinion, knows the issue, and can carry on a conversation about it without trying to talk over your head (these are super rare).

No child left behind??? LMFAO! Rotate these teachers in and out of inner city (or equivalent) schools for a year at a time. Let them live and work in places in this country that are outside of their little comfort zone. THEN we'll see what they think about this very issue when it becomes a problem that they have to live and work with on a daily basis. It would be a much better use of their time then going on strike every other year because $60,000 isn't enough money to live on for 9 1/2 months work.

Personally, I think most public educators spent more time and effort negating individual thought. sweating the small stuff, and sending my kids home with candy and home work for ME than they do actually educationg my kids.

That's just me though....

One final note: I recently watched program on T.V. that was talking about how the job market in this country is getting pretty desparate for Liberal Arts degrees held by individuals from my parent's and my generation. The reason? Schools and Universities are basically "beating" the individual thought process out of today's graduates. Imagine that. :rolleyes:

If you havn't seen it, here is what President Theodore Roosevelt had to say about it almost 100 years ago -

"In the first place we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the man's becoming in very fact an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag, and this excludes the red flag, which symbolizes all wars against liberty and civilization, just as much as it excludes any foreign flag of a nation to which we are hostile...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907:flag:

where are these liberals hiding? it seams as though everyone on every forum i am on hates all this liberal bs as do I. so where is all this liberal BS comming from? just asking because i really dont know, it should be no problem for us to kick them out of control since it seams that there are so few.

that, or maybe they have yet to hear about the internets and thats why you never hear anything from them on the forums. that must be it!

They really need to do something about the "kind" that blew up the world trade. They form there terrorists groups and they are a bigger problem than the "south of the border people". After all they just come here to cut grass and fertilize....

:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: